NPC doesn't connects

Hey.. I've made a NPC (player) as the tutorial says but it doesn't connects...I've recorded a player just stading(no problem here)...
mini script which is placed in npcmodes/recordings(also record is placed there):
pawn Код:
#define RECORDING "Santa"
#define RECORDING_TYPE 2
#include <a_npc>
main(){}
public OnRecordingPlaybackEnd() StartRecordingPlayback(RECORDING_TYPE, RECORDING);
public OnNPCSpawn() StartRecordingPlayback(RECORDING_TYPE, RECORDING);
and the FS:
pawn Код:
#include "a_samp"

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
  ConnectNPC("mynpc","santa");
  return 1;
}
...is not long, but i have to make that work first to go on...
the FS is called santa.pwn, also mini script is called santa.pwn, but this shouldn't be the problem..Im using 0.3d server

type maxnpc 1 (or the nubmer of npc u have) in cfg.

incress maxnpc in your server.cfg

remove password from server if you have..

pawn Код:
#define RECORDING "Santa"
//Santa is a capital "S"
Yet

pawn Код:
ConnectNPC("mynpc","santa"); //Santa should BE a capital "S"

recording is called Santa, but the mini script is called santa.pwn, are you sure that i have to change santa to Santa?
btw. already changed the thing in .cfg

you must put a filename of recording..

I've done that, but NPC still doesn't connects

have you incress "maxnpc"

and did your server, that you are connecting NPC has password ?? if it does, remove it..

If it's not an OnFoot NPC change RECORDING_TYPE to 1. Also the connect name and NPC name must be the same.

yes i changed maxnpc to 1 and server is without password, but afaik RECORDING_TYPE 1(vehicle), 2(on foot)
and yes, it is ON FOOT, it's a santa XD
.................................................. .................................................. .............................................
Am i wrong or when FS gets loaded it only connects NPC...i mean it doesnt spawns him.. maybe this is the reason?
If is how would i do it?.. OnNPCConnect(myplayerid) ...