[FilterScript] [FS/ADDON]Teleporter by Coordinates

Introduction
Hello people.I was getting bored,hadn't made a script and was getting no unique ideas so i made this li'l addon kind of thing.This is a VERY SHORT script and has like only 10-15 lines if you remove all the extra callbacks.
What does this do?
This FS/ADDON allows you to teleport by giving the coordinates.You have to type /telebycoord [X Position] [Y Position] [Z Position] and you get teleported there.
Information
Maketime - 5 Minutes
Includes used - ZCMD by ZeeX
SSCANF2 by ******
a_samp by SA:MP Team
Screenshots/Videos
I have got a video for you this time...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFyKzX2TYAk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFyKzX2TYAk[/ame]
Bugs
None till now
Download
http://pastebin.com/2xQDPvyL
Going to update
Will put input boxes in v1.2
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Not so Diffficult to make one by ourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky
View Post
Yeah. But this is simple and when you just need to make teleport commands,you simply use coordinates to teleport.

Quote:
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
View Post
Yeah. But this is simple and when you just need to make teleport commands,you simply use coordinates to teleport.
I know people but i had no other idea and was getting bored so just created this.This is based for newbies who don't know (know very less)sscanf and about this...
As i have said it is very easy and contains almost 10-15 lines you should have understood it wasn't for you people....
:S

No there is no use of this command in any of the serrvers because people dont know co-ordinates of any place and people done like to put co-ordinates to teleport to a place, they like to use /t > Dialogs or /derby, /race[1-x] etc....

Quote:
View Post
No there is no use of this command in any of the serrvers because people dont know co-ordinates of any place and people done like to put co-ordinates to teleport to a place, they like to use /t > Dialogs or /derby, /race[1-x] etc....
Theres no need to remember coordinates.This script is for fun.For teleporting here and there JUST FOR FUN.btw the coords range from x-0-20000 y-0-(-20000) and z-0-20000
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 51 seconds.:S

I know no one will use this but Best of Luck for your Try. Hope you will Script something nice than this.

Good Luck!

this is more like function then FS

anyway...

pawn Code:
CMD:telebycoord(playerid, params[])
{
    new x,y,z;
    if(sscanf(params, "iii", x, y, z))return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "Usage: /telebycoord [X Pos] [Y Pos] [Z Pos]");
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
    return 1;
}
must be

pawn Code:
{
    new x,y,z;
    if(sscanf(params, "fff", x, y, z))return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "Usage: /telebycoord [X Pos] [Y Pos] [Z Pos]");
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
    return 1;
}
you in yours new have Float: and here in command you call it like interger... so...

Oh i trried it but i let it remain new x,y,z; so when i teleported my game crashed that's why i changed it to d from f.
I will update this in v1.2

As many said...this isn't useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wumpyc
Посмотреть сообщение
As many said...this isn't useful.
Whatever.......As you like
but still MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

This could be usefull, but you should know the rigth coords of the location !

It's useful for some people, if they want to use coordinates, for me, I would put use to this.

Not so bad..
It's usefull.

Nice! Thanks man.

Hey there,i know this is a little old post,but i need this fs,i downloaded and it's giving me this errors :

pawn Код:
E:\Jocuri\Kituri\Server Samp\filterscripts\AdminTPCoord.pwn(20) : warning 219: local variable "x" shadows a variable at a preceding level
E:\Jocuri\Kituri\Server Samp\filterscripts\AdminTPCoord.pwn(20) : warning 219: local variable "y" shadows a variable at a preceding level
E:\Jocuri\Kituri\Server Samp\filterscripts\AdminTPCoord.pwn(20) : warning 219: local variable "z" shadows a variable at a preceding level
E:\Jocuri\Kituri\Server Samp\filterscripts\AdminTPCoord.pwn(210) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "x"
E:\Jocuri\Kituri\Server Samp\filterscripts\AdminTPCoord.pwn(210) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "y"
E:\Jocuri\Kituri\Server Samp\filterscripts\AdminTPCoord.pwn(210) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "z"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Warnings.
Line from 18 to 24:

pawn Код:
18.    CMD:telebycoord(playerid, params[])
19.    {
20.    new x,y,z;
21.    if(sscanf(params, "fff", x, y, z))return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "Usage: /telebycoord [X      Pos]     [Y Pos] [Z Pos]");
22.    SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
23.    return 1;
24.   }

Line 210 don't exist.

bumping, also. Change your code to:

pawn Код:
    {
    new x_,y_,z_;
    if(sscanf(params, "fff", x_, y_, z_))return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "Usage: /telebycoord [X      Pos]     [Y Pos] [Z Pos]");
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, x_, y_, z_);
    return 1;
   }

pawn Код:
E:\Jocuri\Kituri\Server Samp\filterscripts\TeleportCoord.pwn(210) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "x"
E:\Jocuri\Kituri\Server Samp\filterscripts\TeleportCoord.pwn(210) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "y"
E:\Jocuri\Kituri\Server Samp\filterscripts\TeleportCoord.pwn(210) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "z"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

This result after compiling,i'm sorry for bumping,but i want to solve it in some how.
3 Warnings.

Very good

it is useful for me FFS...if i need to go to some place to /save and add it on class selection screen...whoever insult this..i find it offensive..:/ sorry for bumping but its quite useful for someone somehow...its useful for me.