Competition

deleted...

2nd, it got more colors and i like that.

The first signature image has a very poorly sized character - the height/width ratio looks weird.

The second one has a dull and unrealistic fire effect with an unfitting green coloured font.

let me guess the 2nd is from you...
I actually like the first one although I don't think the character matches the style of the signature

Calgon pretty much said what I wanted to say about the 2nd.

We work in Photoshop for few days now.
This competition is just for fun.
By the way I didn't posted who created which signature because some people know me on this forum and they would rate just for respect or disrespect so it would be unfair

1st picture looks like a sepia-effect, the "dot matrix" doesnt disturb the character, it doesnt focus in the exact middle.. but as Calgon pointed out, the characters' pixel aspect ratio seems to be more like 1.3:1, easily noticeable at the hand/head.
2nd pic looks like an overused gamma-correction, nevertheless its more "stressier", the guy holds his gun like "base wiped out, now lets get out of here", nice idea. the flames are are looking clear, no wonder, i bet its a macro picture of some gas burning, but i dont let me get tricked there. it does look good nevertheless.

if both pictures are about getting enhanced, then i vote for 1. its overall design wins imo

Second one can be made up in 5 minutes. Find a picture with flames and find a render of the guy on the foreground. Cut the guy out with the magic wand tool, slam it on the background and then add a text with an ugly color to finish it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenad
Посмотреть сообщение
We work in Photoshop for few days now.
This competition is just for fun.
By the way I didn't posted who created which signature because some people know me on this forum and they would rate just for respect or disrespect so it would be unfair
Hold shift when scaling the size down of the image next time.

Sorry, but the second one sucks. You just took a fire effect pic, cut out the soldier and put the text.

First one is good. Looks nice.

Looks like the 2nd one is made in paint just 3 layers : render,fire background and ugly text. The 1st one looks way better but as the guys said the render is a bit messed up.