Modern Warfare 3 (CoD MW3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I won't be purchasing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 due to all of the negative comments by my colleagues and friends. I originally was going to purchase Battlefield 3, but I am now more inclined to pay for Battlefield 3, rather than Modern Warfare 3.

If you think you can change my mind, go ahead and try!
It depends on whether you want it for campaign and spec-ops (which you can also play online) or multiplayer. If for the first two, definitely. The campaign in this game really ties up the story in MW/MW2 and is necessary for hard core followers. However, if for the multiplayer, I personally wouldn't suggest it.

Now it's also important to remember that BF and CoD are two different styles of play, so if it's your first time playing BF, it's much more slower and the shooting action and requirements take longer to learn. But if your experienced, and like the general feel of BF, then definitely, purchase BF3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code_Red
Посмотреть сообщение
Its my 60 dollars, i should care. I do not know about you but i do not want to buy the same game over and over.
And if you are planning to buy a Call of Duty game just for the single player, you are either rich or just silly.
-- Sorry for the double post

You bought GTA for the single player, so you're crazy.

No. You like what you like. You unable to find enjoyment out of the base of the game is your own fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
No. You like what you like. You unable to find enjoyment out of the base of the game is your own fault.
Actually, no, that would be the game developers fault for not delivering fun and new innovative ideas in their game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, no, that would be the game developers fault for not delivering fun and new innovative ideas in their game.
Peoples thoughts on fun and new innovative ideas of a game are completely opinion based. So for that, you makes no sense.

Please, give me one answer to this. Why would they change something and mess up their record-breaking game for a few people like yourself to be pleased? Makes no sense.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Peoples thoughts on fun and new innovative ideas of a game are completely opinion based. So for that, you makes no sense.

Please, give me one answer to this. Why would they change something and mess up their record-breaking game for a few people like yourself to be pleased? Makes no sense.
So you are saying that adding new innovative ideas would mess up their record-breaking game? You make no sense.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So you are saying that adding new innovative ideas would mess up their record-breaking game?
I'm saying they've added them to each new installment of CoD they've produced. Your general opinion of the overall game, or of the features they add, are blocking such thoughts. If it was the "same game" every time, they wouldn't get 6.5 million sales on release date in the US and UK alone.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm saying they've added them to each new installment of CoD they've produced. Your general opinion of the overall game, or of the features they add, are blocking such thoughts. If it was the "same game" every time, they wouldn't get 6.5 million sales on release date in the US and UK alone.
I know that, but are there really new exciting new features that were most anticipated for? Tell me honestly. Sure, they added one new mode (kill confirmed), the new maps, a few new killstreaks and perks. But have they really changed anything meaningful? Unless there is something huge they are hiding from us, I think not.

And the sales mean nothing about the actual game. Call of Duty is such a popular franchise, the most popular I might add. No matter how shitty their game is or will be, they will still get a huge amount of people to buy it each year.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I know that, but are there really new exciting new features that were most anticipated for? Tell me honestly. Sure, they added one new mode (kill confirmed), the new maps, a few new killstreaks and perks. But have they really changed anything meaningful? Unless there is something huge they are hiding from us, I think not.

And the sales mean nothing about the actual game. Call of Duty is such a popular franchise, the most popular I might add. No matter how shitty their game is or will be, they will still get a huge amount of people to buy it each year.
They made them for those to already play the game, which makes sense. Be honest with me; if you were making the money they are off of CoD, would you go and change something "huge" in it that may take away part of their player base? It makes the most sense to stick to what's working as long as people are still satisfied.

And it's still an opinion on whether or not you think the game is shitty.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
They made them for those to already play the game, which makes sense. Be honest with me; if you were making the money they are off of CoD, would you go and change something "huge" in it that may take away part of their player base? It makes the most sense to stick to what's working as long as people are still satisfied.

And it's still an opinion on whether or not you think the game is shitty.
I don't think the game is shitty, I just think it received very little effort. With as much anticipation it had, I expected a little bit more. I'm not asking for anything "huge" that will change the experience, just something new, something that will make the game feel more new. To me it seems that they found the jackpot, and they are going to keep using it until people stop buying their game because they are just making big money on very little.

=

Count yourself lucky, Neonman, almost every shop in the UK - even supermarkets - sell MW3, makes me want to buy it even more, just so I can do what I can already do in Battlefield 3.

I aint even going to bother buying MW3, garbage

I really don't like spending 60Ђ on MW3. The multiplayer is the same as MW2 they didn't change anything. I prefer take it for singleplayer from "somewhere else"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
I really don't like spending 60Ђ on MW3. The multiplayer is the same as MW2 they didn't change anything. I prefer take it for singleplayer from "somewhere else"
Thats not true, The Multiplayer is better then ever, Less bugs, More Weapons, More Gametypes (Kill Comfirmed). and the new Spec ops mode is awesome!

I Just finished the Single Player, and its awesome too. a real FPS Rollercoaster. The shooting action is really nice!
Maybe its not realistic like Battlefield. But CoD Shouldn't be that realistic..

Worth of playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats not true, The Multiplayer is better then ever, Less bugs, More Weapons, More Gametypes (Kill Comfirmed). and the new Spec ops mode is awesome!

I Just finished the Single Player, and its awesome too. a real FPS Rollercoaster. The shooting action is really nice!
Maybe its not realistic like Battlefield. But CoD Shouldn't be that realistic..
Ofcourse. And MP is more interesting to play.