[Tool/Web/Other] Sprite Browser (1.5) Now has all sprites included!

Thanks,

the sprites are accurate towards their paths. They result me with fabulous results I wanted. Some TXD's will not work in game, I've posted a thread in the RC6-2 discussion place.

Nice! What is the font called which you've used for the title?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
View Post
Nice! What is the font called which you've used for the title?
I wouldn't even tell my community that since I think it's rare rofl.

Wanna hear something?,
I fucking love you [No Gay] this is great would be more easier to make sprites...

I'm definiately using this. I was missing one feature though. I wasn't able to see the original size of the image. If that could be made in future I'd be very happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1viUm
View Post
I'm definiately using this. I was missing one feature though. I wasn't able to see the original size of the image. If that could be made in future I'd be very happy.
Use the "Stretch" tool on it, it'll automatically re-size the image. That's why I made it

This is epic!

OMFG, Great job Lorenc_ ! ! !

I rep you right now !

Good job, how do I change loadscreens samp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cebo
View Post
Good job, how do I change loadscreens samp
With settimers, show a textdraw, hide other, show, hide and keep going...

OMG! This is a very usefull relase!

Very good job

I'm sorry for this very dumb question, but I still don't get it, what does it do? Can you like get all the SAMP pictures or something?

Once again, sorry for being so dumb, but I really dont know what this is.

Tem que comentar para baixar?

Someone has download link? Seems to not be in the topic.

<removed>

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chaoz
View Post
no. you didn't get what i mean. Why don't you include the sprite's images on the program (as resources).
Rigth Click on Propertiess => Open => Resources (select images) => Add Resource (Existing File). So then you can use "pictureBox1.Image = Properties.Resources.(Image name)" (without the '( )')
It works better by loading the pictures from the resource folder instead of having all those pictures in one .exe file, the executable will open fast.
I know because a day I downloaded SA-MP script king (a tool made by JaTochNietDan), and all the pictures were stored in the executable, and every time I opened, it was taking a lot of time.

This tools will make a script when you select a sprite, or?

Nice Job - is this a review - no download link

I've removed the download links - please remove the sprites from being included and instead have people extract their own. Those files are part of San Andreas and copyrighted, so I'm afraid you can't distribute them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
I've removed the download links - please remove the sprites from being included and instead have people extract their own. Those files are part of San Andreas and copyrighted, so I'm afraid you can't distribute them.
Rockstar Games copyrighted those images? Oh, yeah, they made those images originally...