[Tool/Web/Other] Sprite Browser (1.5) Now has all sprites included!

A tool to look through SA-MP 0.3d sprites
File Version: 2.0
Why? What? Why'd you make this?

Well out of my own mind, simply since I took a little break off SA-MP (3-4 days) I decided to test whether my C# skills were gone, and turns out they're now getting better xD I've wanted to make this for people that cannot be bothered extracting their GTA SA TXD files to look through some things.

The images extracted from the TXD files are listed below this paragraph. I never tested 0.3d though saw so many videos about it.

Files Extracted
All txd's in the models folder, in your GTA SA directory.

If there is suppose to be more, Let me know!

Screenshots

I know you're all keen to have a preview of this simple application. I'll post 1 small one

Logs
Code:
[10/21/2011] ** Released **
[10/22/2011] All sprites are now included (To be said completely all of them, no duplicates) 
[10/22/2011] Counts the amount of sprites in a little label / Minor fix.
[10/22/2011] The source is smaller in size, since it doesn't contain the images anymore.
[10/25/2011] Minor fix with the sprite counter.
[10/25/2011] All sprites are categorized!
[10/25/2011] Over 200 sprites added
[10/25/2011] As to all of you, caution that some folders can be mistaken in spelling, It's been manually extracted.
[10/25/2011] The output now shows the category and image in format [loadsc12:loadsc12], you can just copy and paste that to your new textdraw sprite.
Credits
Lorenc - Completely creating the APP
****** - Some minor stuff..

Download

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/08514/
Complete source | Does not contain the images! They're separate!

Problems?
Well, I've spent some time on this before, and completely lost it, didn't save. I've remade it (rushed kinda) so there might be problems. If so, please tell me and I'll fix them. If theres more sprites that need to be added, tell me which files :3

Thanks! Enjoy your time using this application

Awesome Work

nice work, i've actualy added this idea to scripting machine's features, i guess you win me

btw u missed lot of sprtes (they are like 700 i think)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chaoz
View Post
nice work, i've actualy added this idea to scripting machine's features, i guess you win me

btw u missed lot of sprtes (they are like 700 i think)
Really lol? Damn, I need someone to be more specific and tell me all the sprite file names D:

Great Idea!!

Yes, there is lots of sprites missing, nice though what you have so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
View Post
Yes, there is lots of sprites missing, nice though what you have so far.
I'll go through every single TXD file in my GTASA files tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: I have started, 200 files already :O (1000 more I guess lmao)

EDIT2:

COMPLETE - To be more specific! 564 images in all TXD files :P

check the files i add to Scripting Machine for next version, and they are 752 (and believe me, I've check all files)

Quote:
View Post
check the files i add to Scripting Machine for next version, and they are 752 (and believe me, I've check all files)
I got 564 without the fuckload of image duplicates. I'm uploading these images now.

btw why don't you include the files on the program

Quote:
View Post
btw why don't you include the files on the program
Now it is included xP I just updated, check it out

no. you didn't get what i mean. Why don't you include the sprite's images on the program (as resources).
Rigth Click on Propertiess => Open => Resources (select images) => Add Resource (Existing File). So then you can use "pictureBox1.Image = Properties.Resources.(Image name)" (without the '( )')

Good ^^

Quote:
View Post
no. you didn't get what i mean. Why don't you include the sprite's images on the program (as resources).
Rigth Click on Propertiess => Open => Resources (select images) => Add Resource (Existing File). So then you can use "pictureBox1.Image = Properties.Resources.(Image name)" (without the '( )')
Saves more time, I don't reckon inserting all the images inside the source of the program is necessary when a sprites folder is already made.

I'll leave it as it is at the moment.

wow awesome job dude

You should add to every image info from which .txd its taken from, then it would be useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTrIx4057
View Post
You should add to every image info from which .txd its taken from, then it would be useful.
Good idea, I might have them sorted in folders (each TXD file)

Thanks for that, might work on it sometime (when I can be bothered)

Nice I'm using it

Code:
[10/25/2011] Minor fix with the sprite counter.
[10/25/2011] All sprites are categorized!
[10/25/2011] Over 200 sprites added
[10/25/2011] As to all of you, caution that some folders can be mistaken in spelling, It's been manually extracted.
[10/25/2011] The output now shows the category and image in format [loadsc12:loadsc12], you can just copy and paste that to your new textdraw sprite.
Version 2.0 been released!

Reputation +1.
Very nice tool, I will definitely use this.