[FilterScript] 0Sprites - Sprites editor for 0.3d RC5-3.

0Sprites
Sprites editor for 0.3d RC5-3
Information
- Since I saw that we can actually add some very cool sprites, I was like omfgbbq let's do an eddiittoraaaah! But went X_X when I realized Zamaroht's textdraw editor could be easily edited to work in sprites aswell..
But meh, I gave my best, my time, and it was my pelasure making this. So don't start bitching about "oh just use zamaroht's", appreciate this.

Images

Download

Bug-fixed the deletion feature, now it works as should
*Pastebin
*Mediafire
(Type /spre to start editing)

Credits
Zamaroht - Ideas from his TextdrawEditor

Else
If you have a hard time doing anything please post and ask for information.

Quite a nice idea, I know its a little off topic but I love your colour formatting! Makes it stand out. hehe.

Great idea, good job!

Good job man, saved me from doing this.

Again, ++ for the color formatting xD

I would kill for someone to have these sprites listed properly lol

EDIT:

pawn Code:
#define SendClientMessageEx(%0,%1,%2)\
                do\
                {\
                    new szString[256];\
                    format(szString, sizeof(szString), "0{C3C3C3}Sprites:{FFFFFF} " %1, %2);\
                    SendClientMessage((%0), -1, szString);\
                }\
                while(FALSE)
Nice scripting, you relise you're creating a string with 256 cells each time you use that command?

I got a problem, was editing some images and when I tried to delete some of them, one continue standing in the screen but not in the menu.

Oh WOOW This is epic, good job man..

@Zh3r0: If you have enough time, change the default size for each Sprite like:
pawn Code:
hud:radardisc 64*64px
hud:skipicon 128*128px
hud:siterocket 32*32px
hud:siteM16 64*64px
hud:radar_ZERO 16*16px
This would be costly, but would receive much praise. If you don't know how, I can do it for you and send you the edited script via PN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Borsellino
View Post
@Zh3r0: If you have enough time, change the default size for each Sprite like:
pawn Code:
hud:radardisc 64*64px
hud:skipicon 128*128px
hud:siterocket 32*32px
hud:siteM16 64*64px
hud:radar_ZERO 16*16px
This would be costly, but would receive much praise. If you don't know how, I can do it for you and send you the edited script via PN.
I do know how, obviously.... just didn't had the extra time (See how I've added each category and each texture name into arrays?(THAT WAS A FUCKING HELL OF A LOT OF TIME))
(There are also somme textures that simply won't show, so don't get angry if it doesn't show. Delete if right away)

@CyNiC That has nothing to do with the script.. - change resolution maybe?
@Lorenc_ yeah, should have set it to 129 but I've totally forgot, meh, Y_Less said it's best to use this macro if you want to save space.(I've also use packed strings to save memory usage)
(And I'm pretty sure I've forgot few things as well)

And thanks to everyone for positive feedback.

Wow awesome Goood Job Man !

extremely usefull
btw does it contains all Sprites ?

That's what I believe....if you find any missing just tell me which are those and I will add them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
(I've also use packed strings to save memory usage)
Mhm, can I ask how is it packed

(sorry for off-topicness)

Thats good program (Use full) Good job!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Mhm, can I ask how is it packed

(sorry for off-topicness)
As you can see i used a exclamation point
pawn Код:
{!#string}
which packs the string and i use function strunpack to unpack the string. I can't explain totally right because i'm on the phone.

Very nice, nice relase GoodJOb!!

Quote:
View Post
@CyNiC That has nothing to do with the script.. - change resolution maybe?
My English is bad, it's not new.

I think that you didn't understand, look in the first image in side of the building, there is a image(LDGRAV:tvhorn) and it is not in the menu. I was editing another tvhorns, so I deleted some, but one yet stays there. I'm not talking about tvcorns. My resolution is 1024 x 768, the images were resized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyNiC
View Post
My English is bad, it's not new.

I think that you didn't understand, look in the first image in side of the building, there is a image(LDGRAV:tvhorn) and it is not in the menu. I was editing another tvhorns, so I deleted some, but one yet stays there. I'm not talking about tvcorns. My resolution is 1024 x 768, the images were resized.
You sure you didn't delete it?

Explain exactly the steps you went through to experience that. It's really needed if you want me to fix it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You sure you didn't delete it?

Explain exactly the steps you went through to experience that. It's really needed if you want me to fix it.
Behind of the dialog of the second screen is the image tvhorn but not is in the dialog.

1 - Open and delete some images(splash, LOADSUK:...)
2 - Open the tvcorns, resize it, positioning it
3 - Open the tvhorns, resize it, positioning it, delete some, add others
4 - Delete all tvhorns and one yet will being there, while the rest in the menu are 4 tvcorns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyNiC
Посмотреть сообщение
Behind of the dialog of the second screen is the image tvhorn but not is in the dialog.

1 - Open and delete some images(splash, LOADSUK:...)
2 - Open the tvcorns, resize it, positioning it
3 - Open the tvhorns, resize it, positioning it, delete some, add others
4 - Delete all tvhorns and one yet will being there, while the rest in the menu are 4 tvcorns.
True, there are some problems when you add and delete few images, and I don't know exactly why yet.
Wait for a new version... I will try my best to solve this

Try and do it slowly, make up your mind of whatever you want, do it nice and slow don't add a bunch of sprites and then delete randomly.

EDIT: I've fixed the problem I was looping with a wrong variable.
In V1.1 I will add also that feature "Insert texture name" from "Add sprite" dialog.

Wow, nice, just tried it out. Makes it easier a lot.
Would be also cool if we could browse through the sprites with left & right arrow or something ^^