[Tool/Web/Other] Scripting Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh7
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, files are in the Scripting Machine's root folder, I looked into Scripts and Includes folders, but didn't notice it in the root.

About this deleting issue, I'm really unsure about it, as I didn't pay too much attention on what I'm doing. I'm pretty sure I didn't delete it, it was somehow deleted by the app or something. The only thing I know is that I had opened the same file twice (had it in 2 tabs). I'll see if I can reproduce that behavior again and report back if successful.

Anyway, looking forward to the new version. Any ETA?
Not yet as I'm still learning about some patterns that I'll implement in order to make the app code quite more simple in some ways and to make it faster.

Good job.

This is a great tool and I used it for a while without any problems but then it just stopped working. Now when I try to open it it just crashes "Scripting Machine has stopped working... windows is checking for a solution".

I tried deleting it, then downloading it again and .NET Framework 3.5 too but still no success.

Any ideas on what I could do to get it working again? Thanks

Nice work dude, with what did you script this with?

Really nice man i like it

Beast,

Although I said this before, is it possible for you to add a few things?

1. With the dialog generator, re-add the feature where it generates the OnDialogResponse code too.
2. With the gates, you should add a key-press gate. With this, you press a key (you select from a list of the SA-MP keys you can use) and it opens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchaser206
Посмотреть сообщение
Although I said this before, is it possible for you to add a few things?

1. With the dialog generator, re-add the feature where it generates the OnDialogResponse code too.
2. With the gates, you should add a key-press gate. With this, you press a key (you select from a list of the SA-MP keys you can use) and it opens.
The key-gate yes, but the OnDialogResponse code may won't be added. Still as I said some post abobe, the development of the app is currently stopped due my lack of time. But I'll continue with it as sonn as I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chaoz
Посмотреть сообщение
The key-gate yes, but the OnDialogResponse code may won't be added. Still as I said some post abobe, the development of the app is currently stopped due my lack of time. But I'll continue with it as sonn as I can.
1. Okay
2. Is there a reason that it might not be added?

I have a suggestion for this. Player Text: should be highlighted like this:

PlayerText: playerTextDraw

(Sorry for my bad english)

Here ocurred one error (Windows 8 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchaser206
Посмотреть сообщение
2. Is there a reason that it might not be added?
Adding this in the script in the propper way would be a big headache + it may bring some bugs to the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniiro3
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a suggestion for this. Player Text: should be highlighted like this:

PlayerText: playerTextDraw

(Sorry for my bad english)
I may forgot this, thanks for the suggestion, it'll be added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDRT
Посмотреть сообщение
Here ocurred one error (Windows 8 )
What's the error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chaoz
Посмотреть сообщение
Adding this in the script in the propper way would be a big headache + it may bring some bugs to the script.

I may forgot this, thanks for the suggestion, it'll be added.

What's the error?
Okay, one more thing: Probability (example is 5%) that it'll be added?

For 2 weeks, the Script will always be compiled to de ScriptingMachine Ordner, and not to gamemodes, where the .pwn is in it.

Whats the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M134Minigun
Посмотреть сообщение
For 2 weeks, the Script will always be compiled to de ScriptingMachine Ordner, and not to gamemodes, where the .pwn is in it.

Whats the problem?
I believe that is a Scriting Machine bug, but it can be solved with a Batch file:

Create a new .bat file with this:

Код:
Scripting Machine (or the folder that the compiler is)\pawncc.exe file.pwn -r -w
move file.amx gamemodes (or the folder that u want)
pause
PS: Save this file at your Server Folder!

Credits: BlueX

This is the best editor, but when i'm compiling i got this bug:

Great tool if it wasn't for the .amx files being saved in the main folder. Any way to go around this and avoid using a .bat? Maybe something to do with the settings? Registry? Help me here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniiro3
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe that is a Scriting Machine bug, but it can be solved with a Batch file:

Create a new .bat file with this:

Код:
Scripting Machine (or the folder that the compiler is)\pawncc.exe file.pwn -r -w
move file.amx gamemodes (or the folder that u want)
pause
PS: Save this file at your Server Folder!

Credits: BlueX
Any internal fix without having to rely on this? It can become a nuisance.

Tested.Works really good! +rep buddy!

nice on buddy! +repped

For now as I don't have time the IDE will remain as it is. When I've time i'll continue working on this again, sorry.