"Unique", the most overrated word in SA-MP history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown_Killer
View Post
well thats life always rich ppl take a gm from sa-mp change the name and little stuff then u`ll see it @ hosted list well thats wrong other ppl work their ass off to script unique stuff (i mean script from 0) dosen`t have money to pay for hoster even for hosted list and if they have hosted list others noobs fights them because they think are better than them but the weirdest thing that game-mp is full and u`ll see new servers each day added on hosted list.
like your server huh ?

my nickname is unique

So true.

Well , in my opinion , there is only ONE THING that makes a server unique.
Your server is unique , when you have your OWN script , scripted all by yourself , or your team.
That is only my opinion

What I enjoy in this thread, is that the author is talking about uniqueness, while barely anything has evolved for 2 years in the community he's scripting in. So well, I don't think you're very well placed to talk about uniqueness, dear infinity.

For my part, I don't give a shit when this or that person pretends that his server is unique. If it really is, good for him. If it isn't, he can wank at his code. The only thing I care about, is when people come and ruin your threads (that are talking about your server) talking about THEIR server and talking shit about yours.

"Unique" servers aren't a problem. Morons who annoy you with their "unique" server are one.