anti airbrake how to ?

hi guys i wanted to make an anti airbrake system but can anyone help me how too?
i dont want any includes or plugins!

can anyone pls help

It's not possible because when you use airbrake, you don't move, as in.. Your position stays on X, Y, Z but it's not considered as speedhacks so it's undetectable, unless you look manually for it.

lol some servers can detet airbreak and ban them but how ?

There are ways to kind of catch people out for example making a timer to get a players height and if they are above the height of all buildings and not in a vehicle then could be cheating. But its difficult to detect you need active admins.

You can calculate the speed and above 'let's say' 200 - Administrators will get a message and they need to spectate the person to check it out and confirm the ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
View Post
You can calculate the speed and above 'let's say' 200 - Administrators will get a message and they need to spectate the person to check it out and confirm the ban.
can you make me an example please

dump pls help

something like.. Get the distance from player.. and divide it by time u get speed.. simple maths eh ?? speed = Distance / time..
now how u get time is.. u keep a repeating timer on everyone.. of 1 second..
and calculate everyone's distance in 1 second.. whose ever distance is extraaa.. needs to specd. got the logic ??

pls example how to get speed -.-

You can download MapAndreas plugin by Kye/Kalcor for Z coord map (zmap), or just download the zmap then use the Filterscript that can read it, made by.. Ryder (I guess).

For speed:

GetPlayerVelocity();