SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

**Deleted**

i found the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweasd
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, I’d like to propose to make an instant run of samp, if exe file receives parameters (IP and Connection Port).
For example, let’s create a shortcut of this: C:\GAMES\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe -ip 127.0.0.1 -p 7777
So it will automatically connect on server 127.0.0.1:7777
Also I suggest making possible to get players MAC address (in order to reduce frauds with multi-accounts and also to be able to ban cheaters more efficiently)
../samp.exe 127.0.0.1 7777

TextDrawSetString to pity .

liquor, thanks!

Nice!! (:

Is the Alt-tab pause bug acknowledged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeNy
View Post
Nice Update

It is the last version of the RC?
I think no.
Nobody said what will be the latest RC version.

Anyway very useful update! Thanks!

Very nice! Should IsObjectMoving be used before StopObject or does StopObject do that natively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
View Post
Very nice! Should IsObjectMoving be used before StopObject or does StopObject do that natively?
I'm sure stopobject has a check to see if a object is moving to stop it?

Very Good for the new Update

Thanks

This isnt the last RC yet cuz they always tell us that there no functions being added first.
And.. they even didnt said that so they will probably add more lol

btw: OMG thanks for the targetplayer thingy

keep up the good work!

More one time, thanks for the update, give the possibility to the server know when the player is using joypad is very appreciated.

Very nice this Update =D
Here are pics from the new 16 Objects^^
/imageshack/slidesho...p?id=19322.jpg

Nice one on RC7. It's pretty awesome that you can now detect if someone points a gun at a bot with the new RC7 function .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
It just depends on whether I can stop the callback being called without breaking any existing scripts. MoveObject is being used in a lot of different ways and changing the behaviour too much wouldn't be a good thing. I'll will investigate this more though.

It works whether you're using mouse/keyboard or joystick/gamepad. It doesn't work at a long distance though. It's a really important part of single player. You need it to pass the stealth missions, you need it for gang control etc.
This still doesn't work for me, I mean I can aim at a player and no aiming thing will draw except the crosshairs

Will it still detect without the aiming thing?

Quote:
View Post
It works whether you're using mouse/keyboard or joystick/gamepad. It doesn't work at a long distance though. It's a really important part of single player. You need it to pass the stealth missions, you need it for gang control etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
View Post
This still doesn't work for me, I mean I can aim at a player and no aiming thing will draw except the crosshairs

^ See, well I don't know Kalcor but could it differentiate between gta versions? (the ps2 version 2 version works fine, it detects green arrows on all the characters) because I know that my gta does not detect the green arrow on players in sa-mp or in single player, it works on bots in sa-mp and it works with a joypad / gamepad on any npc in sa-mp

I also noticed, stealth control right, it works but there is no green arrow on it in sa-mp, the way how I know I'm gonna knife a player by the neck(stealthy) is when I press the RMB button behind of a player, the animation takes place, and you can kind of sense / feel it, but no green arrow shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
View Post

Please give full details of your SA controller configuration. Also say what video card you have, as there could be a rendering problem on some video cards because of the name tags.

Edit: does it work in single player?

Quote:
View Post
Please give full details of your SA controller configuration. Also say what video card you have, as there could be a rendering problem on some video cards because of the name tags.

Edit: does it work in single player?
I'm here to play SA-MP, not singleplayer. That's been old about 5 years ago :O I'm on my laptop, with a bad graphics card (mobile family chipset or something)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
View Post
It's scriptable...
And when pressed ESC then pause the game so that the game stopped as it was in the 03d RC5 version.Or at Least That did not go to hear the sound in the game pause the game then the ESC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_
View Post
And when pressed ESC then pause the game so that the game stopped as it was in the 03d RC5 version.Or at Least That did not go to hear the sound in the game pause the game then the ESC
.......What?