Reputations

I reckon the limit for advertisments needs to be higher, 2 reputation is peanuts. You can make some spam accounts and spam the forum with random posts such as "Thanks", "Nice I'll test it" and then when you have 50, you can rep your own actual user.

Why does everyone want reputation anyway? besides the server adverts... I seem to find most people cheating there reputation by asking players to rep the themselves and commenting their own name as the reason given for the rep point. Therefore the users will rep back the user.

I would say the advertise post limit should be about 10, 2 is nothing...

I hope we get the rep minus soon..And about creating a group that will rep is bad idea because samp forum got alot member and that group will miss many member..so bad idea..

@RTR12-Stop begging do something so you earn them..
I like that we need rep for advertisement because of that bad /just advertiser are no longer there or are trying to get rep

well im giving reputation only for those ho work realy hard :)
(only ho desove my rep >:D)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTR12
View Post
Guys can you give me Reputation points.At least 2 will be enough for me.I want to advertise my server.I dont even have reputation points.So can you guys give me some.
Christ, read the thread, because all you did, is checking the name "Reputation", and just asked your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
View Post
I reckon the limit for advertisments needs to be higher, 2 reputation is peanuts. You can make some spam accounts and spam the forum with random posts such as "Thanks", "Nice I'll test it" and then when you have 50, you can rep your own actual user.

Why does everyone want reputation anyway? besides the server adverts... I seem to find most people cheating there reputation by asking players to rep the themselves and commenting their own name as the reason given for the rep point. Therefore the users will rep back the user.

I would say the advertise post limit should be about 10, 2 is nothing...
I agree, 2 is really nothing, it should be a minimum of 10.

I don't even think reputation is needed to post an advertisement.
My idea is, let them post an advertisement without any requirements, but, their advert willn't show up just by that. Moderator have to accept each of them so the advert will show in server advertisement section. By that, there'll be no double advert or stupid advert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varthshenon
View Post
I don't even think reputation is needed to post an advertisement.
My idea is, let them post an advertisement without any requirements, but, their advert willn't show up just by that. Moderator have to accept each of them so the advert will show in server advertisement section. By that, there'll be no double advert or stupid advert.
If you wanna see people posting shits all over the forums such as "why mi serva ad wint showz plz plz help"

Then be my guest, Advertisement should be for people with 10 reps +

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4M3Ov3r
View Post
If you wanna see people posting shits all over the forums such as "why mi serva ad wint showz plz plz help"

What's the different with rep? "why mi serva ad wint showz plz plz help gime rep plsplz I geG u"
At least moderator can avoid multiple/stupid advert. But they can't with just depending in rep.

Well,i agree with both.

Higher the rep requirements,and put the ads beeing reviewed by mods,and then accepted if meeting the requirements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4M3Ov3r
View Post

Well for you it won't even matter if it goes up to 100 points because you have a house full of reputations :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=Bruno
View Post
Well,i agree with both.

Higher the rep requirements,and put the ads beeing reviewed by mods,and then accepted if meeting the requirements.
Well, thats a really long process, a simple example would be in ******** groups option "Only admins can approve requests to join.", then it is really a lengthy process, second thing is that mods all aren't same, everyone's views differ!

It's a shame to ask (kinda like force others) for rep.. Just to something helpful and earn it the fair and respected way.
(I'm not pointing anyone, I'm saying this generally to all who actually asked for it.)

Now a days kids abuse everything.

and why people begging for rep.. Its just childish to ask everyone for rep..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Not quite. Sometimes I see people with 44 rep giving wrong answers to simple questions, or even posting dumb questions themselves.
Sometimes, I post some idiotic stuff, without even thinking about it, I remember fixing someone's script, using variables, when he was using teams -.-.. Stupid mistakes happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Mickey
Посмотреть сообщение
? How to get more REP from 1 person? Explain please
It actually depends on your Reputation points, Registered Date, and Post count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
I was glad when I earned the lonley rep I have couple of days ago.

Read my signature
Hehe,mostly u get rep for releasing or helping in scripting board.

Quote:

The person should have AT LEAST 50 posts to be able to give a reputation point

Dud its not 50, its 30+. I mean 30 wont work I think 31 would work.
Because I was having +2 REP and when i crossed 30 posts I -repped a noob and that work. Please change the 50 to 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiron
Посмотреть сообщение
Dud its not 50, its 30+. I mean 30 wont work I think 31 would work.
Because I was having +2 REP and when i crossed 30 posts I -repped a noob and that work. Please change the 50 to 30
Last post: 17/11/2011, 05:57 AM

Really?

Thanks for this cool guide

-_- are you that bored? o_O go outside!

And I was wondering why it's not working... explained well

Followed guide, this is what I got: