[Include] OnPlayerShootPlayer (90% Accurate) v1

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
For the love of god, stop using a translator, it annoys the fuck out of me and I don't understand half of what you're saying.

Now I'm not particulary a fan of wup's include, but this is certainly not going to be more accurate. I never really jumped into wup's include but I can see why it might cause lagg, because of the constant calculation under OPU, that might be wrong, but I haven't really checked it. This version might, if my assumption is right, give less server sided lagg, but I atleast want to see proof first, also your calculations are less accurate from a mathmatical point of view.
There are NO unneeded calculations every OPU, just checking if the HP changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [S]trong
Посмотреть сообщение
RealCop228: What? Stupid, learn to have respect before heading to me this way
Who the fuck do you think you are? I don't have to respect some immature kid who thinks he is cooler than everyone else around!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Playerboy: sorry, i do not speak English
First of all, it's playbox12. Second of all, if you don't speak English get the FUCK out of the ENGLISH BOARDS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Second of all, if you don't speak English get the FUCK out of the ENGLISH BOARDS!
Agreed... this is no place for 12 year old(<-- by this i mean IMMATURE), bad-english kids...
your script is nice but its been done before and has exactly the same function... Point?
and with lag(like you say) its not going to be any different from wup's script...
make something of your own kids, dont re-make already existing scripts...
there are other ways to show-off your scripting talents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MNC]Azz
Посмотреть сообщение
Agreed... this is no place for 12 year old, bad-english kids...
your script is nice but its been done before and has exactly the same function... Point?
and with lag(like you say) its not going to be any different from wup's script...
make something of your own kids, dont re-make already existing scripts...
there are other ways to show-off your scripting talents...
If you can understand him, why are you crying for? I understood perfectly the OP's comments. You must be an idiot to not understand it.
--
Not everyone likes Wups's include, is it bad if there's more than one include of the same thing?

I guess, we shouldn't use SII since ****** released a better INI system? Or, we shouldn't use LAdmin because LuX released a better system? Oh no wait, we shouldn't use (INSERT OTHER AUTHOR'S STREAMERS HERE) because Incognito released a streamer plugin based? Really, you guys are idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [L3th4l]
Посмотреть сообщение
If you can understand him, why are you crying for? I understood perfectly the OP's comments. You must be an idiot to not understand it.
--
Not everyone likes Wups's include, is it bad if there's more than one include of the same thing?

I guess, we shouldn't use SII since ****** released a better INI system? Or, we shouldn't use LAdmin because LuX released a better system? Oh no wait, we shouldn't use (INSERT OTHER AUTHOR'S STREAMERS HERE) because Incognito released a streamer plugin based? Really, you guys are idiots.
-.- and why are you CRYING? I meant wup's and his scripts do EXACTLY the same functions(didnt seem any better for me)... completely pointless??
and well i never said NOT to use it...
and LAdmin and LuxAdmin are quite different just like the streamers,INI's etc... they all have different functions...
it was you who didnt understand me :P

EDIT: I am not going to carry on with the Flame Wars here :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Who the fuck do you think you are? I don't have to respect some immature kid who thinks he is cooler than everyone else around!

First of all, it's playbox12. Second of all, if you don't speak English get the FUCK out of the ENGLISH BOARDS!
I think i am [S]trong.

Tell me, why you are soul angry dude? And at the end of de story, i'm the kid, right?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
And at the end of de story, i'm the kid, right?
I think you are a kid to him :P
you are 15 he is 21

Just some facts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MNC]Azz
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you are a kid to him :P
you are 15 he is 21

Just some facts...
So? What you say don't make any sense dude.

Chronological age is different from mental age dude. Your chronological age is 21, but your mental age is like 12.

Sorry, but i don't need your approve to start a thread and i don't give a shit about what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
Посмотреть сообщение
There are NO unneeded calculations every OPU, just checking if the HP changed.
Sorry then, as I said I haven't really checked it (so I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions though). I would love to see something like your include being nativly implemented, because now you check it every OPU which is the most accurate but also not really effecient (theres no other way arround it I think), OPU will be called when the health changes client wise, but also gets called when the player moves, so probally arround 40? times a second, which is alot of unnesercary calls, I now have checked your include, and its quite a good job to be honest.

Also (again sorry if I'm going to be wrong, sleepy, and don't want to look closely) this script is quite different, Wups's include checks for the health change which is better in many damage cases besides shooting, your script only checks key press, so its quite different, the script is different, and it has different uses. Instead of flaming use whatever you like most.

Quite sad..
Well wups his OPSP isn't working anymore for me.
Switching to this one, works fine.
Except I would like it if the knife works aswell for this.

Also I am not able to use OnPlayerKeyState (and I guess not even StateChange public) inside my gm.

correction, not any function will get called only onplayershootplayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
For the love of god, stop using a translator, it annoys the fuck out of me and I don't understand half of what you're saying.
+1

Why did you release it? Because the way it works (OPKSC), it has some problems.
For example, let's imagine the following case:
The player starts to shoot with an M4 weapon, and while he is shooting, he turns and shoots a player.
What will happen? OPKSC gets called when he starts to fire, but there is no player in rectangle - therefore no callback gets called. But when the victim gets shot, the callback won't fire, because no keystate was changed..

What is this? It isn't compatible with the ALS hooking method, what has been accepted and used for years.
pawn Код:
#if defined HookOnPlayerDisconnect
    #undef OnPlayerDisconnect
#else
    #define HookOnPlayerDisconnect
#endif
I'm wondering why people do something that is already done perfectly with the current knowledge.
The only reason for that is when the new is way better, but this isn't near to OPSP by wups.

but wups include makes my server crash.
Whenever someone starts to shoot at me, the server crashes...

i dont get,why are you making 3 scripts that are the same,what the different between your script and other's?