NPC doesn't even try to connect

Okay, so we've got that problem. The NPCs doesn't even try connect. We've that script which should let NPCs to connect.

Код:
#include <a_samp>
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
	ConnectNPC("Boltsucher","npcidle");
	ConnectNPC("Biciklis","npcidle");

return 1;
}

public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
	return 1;
}
We use the default NPC idle recording and script which comes with the R5 package. The funny thing the NPCs aren't try to connect, there's no incomming connections shown in the log at all. Our server isn't locked, and we tried to run it on grandlarc, with no FSes at all (except the script above, of course). Of course, the maxnpc has been set correctly.

The weirdest, in some computers/copies of SAMP server it works, for example, on mine it works, but in the host's, and on my friend's computer, it doesn't. So we're out of ideas now, anybody could give us a solution would be appreciated.

go to your server.cfg go down and you will see MAXNPC or something similar rename the 0 to the number yu want for NPCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
go to your server.cfg go down and you will see MAXNPC or something similar rename the 0 to the number yu want for NPCS
Look at the main post. I told the maxnpc has been set correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynolds
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, so we've got that problem. The NPCs don't even try connect. We've that script which should let NPCs to connect.

Код:
#include <a_samp>
public OnFilterScriptInit()//This is FS.
{
	ConnectNPC("Boltsucher","npcidle");
	ConnectNPC("Biciklis","npcidle");

return 1;
}

public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
	return 1;
}
We use the default NPC idle recording and script which comes with the R5 package. The funny thing the NPCs aren't try to connect, there's no incomming connections shown in the log at all. Our server isn't locked, and we tried to run it on grandlarc, with no FSes at all. Of course, the maxnpc has been set correctly.

The weirdest, in some computers/copies of SAMP server it works, for example, on mine it works, but in the host's, and on my friend's computer, it doesn't. So we're out of ideas now, anybody could give us a solution would be appreciated.
Then how can you run your script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varthshenon
Посмотреть сообщение
Then how can you run your script?
I meant, except this.

Are you sure you have npcidle in npcmodes folder in your host?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varthshenon
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure you have npcidle in npcmodes folder in your host?
Yes, I'm sure.

Try to connect them inside your Gamemode.

What Gamemode you using ?

you have .amx & .pwn files in npcmodes ?