Introduce Yourself

HI my name is Sammy_Hernaandez I am from china
I lov roleplay server please

Hello! I'm Frank of AtlantisGaming Community (Italy). I'have 16 years old and I love pussy! asd
My hobbies are playing football and Computer/Console games, my favourite football club is Juventus Football Club!

Hello there, I'm Kevin Fox, My real name is Abdelrahman Alzoughby, Born in Alexandria, Egypt. I'm 16 years old.
Joined SA-MP in/on 2008.

I've many hobbies., Football, Tennis, Swimming, and Programming Games.

I love Roleplay servers, Never tried another modes. Scripting & Mapping...

I am Emmet (my SA:MP nickname, not my real name). Joined SA:MP somewhere in July 2009, started scripting in November 2009, I was using the SaGC RP gamemode, and I had about ~150 warnings in the script! :P

I'm known by a lot of people in the SA:MP community, mostly for my scripting.

I am Djean ( yeah its my real name)Well I joined the SAMP community back in 2009. I am a mapper and I am learning to script. I live in Jamaica and yes I do Track and Field. Making the best out of life!

I'm someone... I guess...

Hi Im pureem , I dont know why I chose this name but I was abit cronked while Choosing it

Hi, I am Rajat from India, use the same nick all over SA-MP, I am a Cnr guy, nice to meet you all.

Hi, I am Kevin I like pawno, computers, sa-mp (I would die without it), computer programming (LUA, C++, C, C#, Pawno), and I am very smart I get 98 average in school, and I own a server!

Im CB and im a cool player of samp yesyes

My mommy told me not to talk to stangers!.. LOL JK

My name is Hussam Shedid

I am an egyptian, i used to live in Qatar..

I've been playing sa-mp since 2009 ...

I'm Geo

My name is Marshall Mathers, I'm an ALCOHOLIC... nobody knows me I'm cold, walk on this road all alone, nobody's fault but my own, its the path i've chosen to go.. don't ask me why I have no love for this mo'fuckin hoes.. i want you to suck my dick and you gonna get decaptivated! I'm Slim Shady, brain dead like Jim Brady... My name, is Marshall Mathers, and I'M NOT AFRAID.

Kidding.
Peter Webber from Miami here.

Hello, My name is Vasilis I am from Greece.I like creating MAPS for SAMP servers

Hi, i'm Darius and i like to script till my eyeballs get replaced with my testicles.
Languages i've learned soo far:
C++
C#
Java (Still in the learning progress).

Hello Guys!

I came from Hungary - and no, this country isn't famous about lots of hungry people... I'm 15 years old, but I will be 16 soon ^^
I've been playing SA-MP for 3 years, and I'm interested in the PAWN language. I think I can script better than amateurs.
I join this forum in July of 2012 and I decided today that I write my first posts here.
I hope I can deal with everybody!
Rupert

Hello there, my name is Alex , I am 19 and I am roleplaying for 4-5 years now.

I like to play football, I'm a Man City supporter and I live in England.

To be honest, I don't know how to script and I don't want to learn more about it, I just like to RP.
I hope to spend some quality time here.

Hello, Im Server Owner of Endless Roleplay, Im a State Champion Boxer, Won Silver gloves 2 Times, and I Enjoy Playing SAMP in my Free time.

Please give me Reputation.

Hello there, my name is Dan, I'm 14 and play SA-MP 3-2 years.
I like to play Tennis and messing with computers, I live in Israel and learning in division.
It's the least I could tell you

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2BuLLeT
View Post
Hello, i am Hasi and i like lesbians.
who doesn't ?!?!?!