Introduce Yourself

This is where all of you guys can introduce yourself to the SA-MP community, tell us a bit about yourself, such as where you came from and how you found SA-MP. I'll go first!

I'm JaTochNietDan, I come from the Republic of Ireland (yes my nickname is Dutch) and I found SA-MP a few years ago through ****** when some friends of mine told me that they heard about a multiplayer modification for San Andreas. I'm interested in computers/programming and have contributed a few small projects to the SA-MP community over the years

Hi, I'm Hiddos and I like cows.

Hi , I'm Kitten and i like to punch kittys

p.s cows suck.

Hi, im WoodPecker and i love WoodPeckers :], Yo

Hi, I'm L3th4l, and I hate Whitetigers

Hi Im firecat, I joined sa-mp in september 09? Hmm I used to play alot Awesome Stuntages.
Im 16 years old, I love scripting, I used to be a skater, but Sa-Mp ruined my skating life.
I love chairs.
@ dude below me:
u suxxxxx

Name: Karlip
Played SA-MP Since: 2006(Experiences with GTA multiplayers since 2004, i still remember The All Seeing Eye)
Scripting: Not any more
Had a server: Yes, player record was 70 with 100 slots. Server lasted about half a year

I'm a Lightning watcher and a Rally freak too.

hey , my name is Abinesh it's my real name too
I live in India. \0> Proud to be an Indian.I love playing games .
hmm thats all think so

found sa-mp on youtube

started playing version 0.2X

played CnR for a year or two,

joined samp forums,
script a couple gamemodes..

Cool story bro?

Hello I'm SpLasH! I love Sa-mp! I love drifting and rp. I hope to see you on some servers!

Hi, I'm iPLEOMAX, I love Tech-related stuff. ^^

A little bit about me

Hi , I'm Jay my IRL name is Lewis. I come from the United Kingdom
I like video games, especially sa-mp <3
going for bike rides and some other things.

How did I find SA?

I was playing GTA San Andreas (PS2) I heard somewhere that there was a mod for multiplayer on pc.
So I bought GTA SA on pc. Searched, searched and searched for sa-mp at first I couldn't find it but
later on I did. so I downloaded & installed it and have been playing sa-mp for nearly 3 years now.

The first server I believed I played on was like a gang wars one. But I didn't play that for long , after getting banned for being a total noob. So I moved on and played a server called "World Of Stunting" which I believe JaTouchNietDan owned (Topic starter). somebody told me . heh, what a lot of memories.

so thats about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodPecker
View Post
Hi, im WoodPecker and i love WoodPeckers :], Yo
Quote:
Originally Posted by VT
View Post
hi i am rapist and i love little girls at the age 8-10
That's because of guys like you two that these forums aren't going far...

Anyways ,

My real name is Bruno , currently i live in switzerland but im portuguese and i born there.

I like to experiment new things and when i tried to start my server it was quite fun , because of that i stayed here on SA:MP, altough i found SA:MP when searched on google for gta sa multiplayer.

Hi, I'm Calgon. I joined SA-MP in 2007/2008 and I'm British.

Hi,
I'm HyperZ and I love SA-MP.

Sup, I'm new...
Nah, not really, I'm here for a pretty long time...
I registered at December 2009, as you see, but actually I'm pretty sure I had an other forum account.
But I do know that I played SA-MP from 0.2x...
I used to play SA-MP like 1-2 years ago like everyday all day and all night lol, I kinda got over that and nowadays I pretty much never play SA-MP, i just check the forums once in a while.
I also never scripted, I tried it once, but I didn't understand shit. Never again.

IRL:
My name is Matīss, I'm from Latvia, and that's all you need to know.

Hi.

Joined SA-MP somewhere around 2006. Joined forum and started scripting in 2008.
Used to play like all the time, only play a bit now.

I Like punching sheep and slaying cows.

Hderp.

Joined somewhere in 2006 (My old X1Coast forum account).

Now I'm lazy.

Hello, I am Luis. I love to script but still can't get any ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
Hi, I'm Hiddos and I like cows.
There is this guy in SACNR called sisir55 he is from india and he likes cows too. He says he even fists them >.>

Hi i am Saurik. Just like jatoch, i found samp on ******. I'm friendly and nice <3. I am from USA.