Split-source compiling problem [Advanced]

Hello, I recently decided to split my game-mode up into pieces of includes in .pwn files to re-organize it and make it easier to access (for me), however, on compilation I am getting a lot of warnings and when I go in-game it freezes (sort of a crash at the spawn screen all I can see is the left and right buttons and spawn button). I have tried to debug the script, and it seems it doesn't load up OnPlayerRequestClass, it gets to OnPlayerConnect and gets stuck.

This is how the main folder is laid out:

I have one main file for including everything and compile that into an .amx for running, this is how it looks inside:

(above is some defines for configuring the script internals).

(below this is main() )

When compiling the warnings I receive look like this:

However, ALL the variables are used I don't understand why it isn't working. Please, does anybody have any experience with split source game-modes and can shed some light?

Do you have anything else in your GM or just the list of includes?

I have some standalone defines at the top of the script, above all the includes, and the main() function below the includes, but apart from that, no..

You rock. I did kinda think of that, but I didn't know it was an actual problem. Thanks for replying, I'll go and try now

EDIT: Oh.. Uh .. that didn't work :-/ any other suggestions?

- BUMP -

Anybody?!?!?! This is really important.

Are you trying to use any global variables?

Loads... but they are all included in the "var.pwn"

You should compare your script to the trucking script because it is also split and see what differences there are.

Ok, thanks. Link please?

Oops:

@******: I'm 99% sure, but I am actually going to re-do it just in-case I messed something up.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...light=trucking