[Plugin] [ALPHA] Project Shoebill - Java for SA:MP Development Kit - Milestone 1 (20110701)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojllman
Посмотреть сообщение
Interesting, did it occur everytime?
What operation you did?

EDIT: this
I had it attempt to kick everyone when the gamemode was exiting, it cycled through an arraylist of users and attempted to kick them, and the users are removed from the list once they've disconnected so it would only be trying to kick users that were currently online.

Also, thanks for implementing serializable.

This is what I tested.

If I dont remove player from arraylist when disconnect, it will crash when onExit.

And what I know is, SA-MP will first trigger OnPlayerDisconnect when gamemode exit.
So the arraylist should be empty when onExit, you will kick no one.

BTW, there's a "get" function in PlayerBase which can get online player vector.

Is there a way to swap out a player class with another one via the playerpool variable? I'd like to switch from PlayerBase to a custom class once they have 'logged in' through dialogs.

I'm afraid that you can't do that.
We currently want that only one player class is in the pool. If not, it would be a little mess.
So please try other ways=)

I actually want to do that too, but it can't now, sorry.

This actually slightly interests me. I've recently been learning a lot of Java and having a lot of fun with it too. Kind of stinks though, because I don't script SA-MP anymore. Hope you guys continue progress with it though and I really hope someone makes a gamemode with this.

good-job mk124,although i don't know Java.

I'm baaaack!

Dump

Код:
Stack: [0x00090000,0x00190000],  sp=0x0018e594,  free space=1017k
Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
j  net.gtaun.samp.NativeFunction.isVehicleStreamedIn(II)Z+0
j  net.gtaun.samp.VehicleBase.isStreamedIn(Lnet/gtaun/samp/PlayerBase;)Z+8
j  org.langricr.drp.Util.getVehicleClosestTo(Lorg/langricr/drp/sys/User;F)Lorg/langricr/drp/link/VehicleLink;+42
j  org.drp.content.crafts.SprayVehicle.perform(Lorg/langricr/drp/ent/Player;)V+58
j  org.langricr.drp.ent.Player.performCraft(Lorg/langricr/drp/craft/Craft;)V+21
j  org.langricr.drp.sys.CommandInterpreter$2.perform(Lorg/langricr/drp/event/PlayerCommandEvent;)V+474
j  org.langricr.drp.sys.CommandInterpreter.interpret(Lorg/langricr/drp/ent/Player;Ljava/lang/String;)V+55
j  org.langricr.drp.sys.User.onCommand(Ljava/lang/String;)I+14
j  net.gtaun.samp.GameModeBase.onPlayerCommandText(ILjava/lang/String;)I+51
v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub

Quote:
Originally Posted by langricr
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm baaaack!

Dump
Welcome baaaack.

You only need to update the shoebill.amx.
I missed that one, lol.

this

Can you possible add a compiled version of the DLL to your repository? I'm having issues compiling it on my end and I'd rather keep everything up-to-date through git. The reason why I am asking is that the AMX from the repository no longer works with the DLL from the original Milestone 1 archive you uploaded.

With the original AMX and DLL and a recompiled Shoebill.jar

With the AMX and a recompiled Shoebill.jar from the repository with the Shoebill.dll from Milestone 1

And I cannot use the original Shoebill.jar from Milestone 1 because I require that the Point classes be serializable.

Added.

Busy now so I haven't test it yet.
If something goes wrong please tell us.

And sorry for replying so late, hope you enjoy using it.

Any chance of implementing 64-bit support?

The following path variables work:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\client
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\client

The following path variables do not work:
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_26\jre\bin\server
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\jre\bin\server
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk6\bin\server
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk7\bin\server

All paths contain jvm.dll.

Is there no updates anymore?

The version 0.2.0(Milestone 2) is being developed at this moment, the source code(snapshot version) can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Shoebill/Shoebill
The version 0.2.0 was almost completely rewritten. The release version will be released in May / June.

great job

Nice job, but i think is hard ... maybe in few years i will learn java and use this !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edvin
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice job, but i think is hard ... maybe in few years i will learn java and use this !
You don't need to learn java.
You can use languages like Visual Basic or C#.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=338735

best <3 thank you so much !!!!