Originally Posted by §с†¶e®РµРe
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi-jumper
Посмотреть сообщение
Very good tuto Thanks, I'll use it to make driving license and flying license
Give[rep]=++
Thank you and continue to make tutoral like that!
Thanks

Hey im getting a few errors when I compile. :/
ZRP.pwn(17041) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
ZRP.pwn(17045) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerid"
ZRP.pwn(17053) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerid"
These are on the line OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP

edit: nvm im hell dumb. :P

Obviously, cos you never showed us the lines.

Код:
C:\Users\r530\Desktop\Pilots Server\gamemodes\pilot.pwn(162) : error 017: undefined symbol "Ccp"
C:\Users\r530\Desktop\Pilots Server\gamemodes\pilot.pwn(162) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\r530\Desktop\Pilots Server\gamemodes\pilot.pwn(162) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\r530\Desktop\Pilots Server\gamemodes\pilot.pwn(162) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\r530\Desktop\Pilots Server\gamemodes\pilot.pwn(162) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
The line:
pawn Код:
Ccp[playerid] = 1;
Sorry that i'm bumping this post, but i could not find a better tutorial for this.

Hi there, first off, great tutorial .

One problem, everything works fine until I arrive at the last checkpoint. When I get there, nothing happens at all - the checkpoint remains there and I don't receive any message or money. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Код:
public OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(playerid)
{
    if(tcp[playerid] == 1) // This checks if our variable equals to 1, if so: it continues
    {
        DisablePlayerCheckpoint(playerid); // This makes sure that there will be a new checkpoint
        tcp[playerid] = 2; // Changes the variable, so we can use it later again with OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint
        SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, -335.0937,1062.7295,19.7392, 4.0); // Fort carson dropoff
        SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You have just picked up the goods, please drop them off at Fort Carson Medical Center.");
        return 1;
    }
    if(tcp[playerid] == 2) // This checks if our variable equals to 1, if so: it continues
    {
        DisablePlayerCheckpoint(playerid); // This makes sure that there will be a new checkpoint
        tcp[playerid] = 3; // Changes the variable, so we can use it later again with OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint
        SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, -82.6880,-1124.5398,1.0847, 4.0);//Back to HQ for pay
	SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You have just dropped the good off, please head back to HQ to collect your pay for this job.");
	return 1;
    }
    if(tcp[playerid] == 4) // This checks if our variable equals to 1, if so: it continues
    {
        tcp[playerid] = 5; // Changes the variable, so we can use it later again with OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint
	SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You have been payed $500 for this job.");
	GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 500);
        return 1;
    }
    return 1;
}

Noticed my silly error and fixed it. I've got another problem I can't seem to work out though with IsPlayerInVehicle. I want to make it so my command will only work in vehicle 403, but there's going to be multiple of them. Any ideas?

Thanks again.

Good tutorial for begginers starting to script.

Thank you for this tutorial it's very helpful for me.

Good job

Thanks this helped, btw when leaving a building after u got the palyerid's previous position whats the new coordinates to put? for example

if(checkpointid = entercheckpoint)
{
GetPlayerPos(playerid, xpos,ypos,zpos);
SetPlayerPos(playerid,bla bla)
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 1);
}

now for the exit checkpoint
if(checkpointid = exitcheckpoint)
{
setplayerpos(playerid, xpos -1,ypos -1,zpos );
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0?);
}

is -1 the correct one to use? cause it works for some exit checkpoints just not all, i'm wondering if it has a fixed number?

Amazing Tutorial Thank you so much Just didn't understand that point This is "Checkpoint[0]" \"Checkpoint[0]\""