Transparent Objects

Hello,

Yesterday I set up a server on serverFFS with a script I used to run without any problems. The objects seem to be invisible unless you are really really close to them, and if you are they are transparent. I am using the streamer plugin, I updated it, I updated the include. I tried everything which popped in my head but still nothing. And yes I am using the .so version since serverFFS run on linux servers. Thank you in advance.

Anyone please? It's kinda urgent..

Are you using the VX Gamemode?

try making the stream distance higher and getting out of your vehicle

Callum you should know better what gamemode am I using.

I tried making the stream distance higher from the include file, and from the server.cfg and it's not working. It's really pissing me off.

Ermm Hey who ever this is, although I'm guessing Connor or Steve.

Ok i had this problem when I used to use the VX script, a filterscript you have added has caused this and there is a way to fix it however I can't actually remember it off the top of my head, however i will give it a go. You need to copy the gamemode into another .pwn file then just remake the folders with all the files in it except the filterscript files you have recently used. If you don't understand what i mean just say and i will try and make it clearer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0v3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Callum you should know better what gamemode am I using.

I tried making the stream distance higher from the include file, and from the server.cfg and it's not working. It's really pissing me off.
You have to adjust the 'Float:distance' when creating the objects, it's the last value. You don't have to edit the streamer include.

pawn Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:distance = 200.0);