There's any drugs system?

Perfect GameMode 10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTaNic
View Post
There's any drugs system?
Yes,there is a drug system.

Can you send me a pm how to use it? Thank you in advance

Guys can someone help me, whenever I access the server it kicks me saying Invalid Name 0_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by [EmP]
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys can someone help me, whenever I access the server it kicks me saying Invalid Name 0_0
You've got to use a name like FIRST_LAST.
You can change this from Scriptfiles and RPSettings.txt

Oke same with @robnator, i want make few suggestion : Please give a plate system, So Police Department can set plate on your car, that's very usefull man. If you can.

erm, i have a problem..
When i log in, after typing password, the dialog dissapears, and there is just the screen with <<, >> Spawn.
Is there any way to let the player spawn after he typed this password, or is it just me?

I checked the script and it does have a Spawnplayer(playerid); where it belongs.. any ideas? outdated plugins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari_Johnson*
Посмотреть сообщение
erm, i have a problem..
When i log in, after typing password, the dialog dissapears, and there is just the screen with <<, >> Spawn.
Is there any way to let the player spawn after he typed this password, or is it just me?

I checked the script and it does have a Spawnplayer(playerid); where it belongs.. any ideas? outdated plugins?
I was trying to fix this bug.I tried to rearange the entire OnPlayerLogin system but without succes.
You can just press SHIFT to spawn atm .Same thing but you will have to tell your players this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornados1000
Посмотреть сообщение
I want to use it on my server too! But i would like to see the new version with Mysql cause its one of the best ways to make the script more stable and x10 faster with mysql database
When next update come out. you can make it self or pay someone

Nice script Skizzo.!First release?But it look cool.Gonna try it out.Rating 9.9/10

FIX the bug man..

I have a problem.. As soon as a player registers on my server, they get kicked. For no reason.

When V.1.5 Release?

How its working at private server bought for money? i want buy 40 slots for my own serwer. Its will be normaly working_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genuine Life Roleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a problem.. As soon as a player registers on my server, they get kicked. For no reason.
They need to have a RP Name like : NAME_NAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipeer
Посмотреть сообщение
How its working at private server bought for money? i want buy 40 slots for my own serwer. Its will be normaly working_
I tested it and it worked well.
But i didn't test it on the last SAMP Version...it should work anyway

You have given various version to be download which may i download for 0.3d samp.

Helpme! It says Connecting to :"server ip" ,The server didnt respond ,reconnecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanekk
View Post
Nice Work 9/10, I'm translating for Russian now.
HOW YOU TRANSLATE TO YOUR LANGUAGE WHERE U GO ? PM PLS