[GameMode] Intelexe's RolePlay[Still Under Developing]

Skizzo,,
Do you start scripting again or do you quit for ever?
because i want an new release man,
you are an good man,

Greets Justinlampy

Thanks for replying Skizzo but i was looking in the gamemode and i tested it and found a lot of info missing from inside the game example

Код:
CreateDynamicPickup(1314, 1, 1498.6265,-1487.0183,13.5519,0);//Black Market
	Create3DTextLabel("Black Market" ,0x00FFFFAA,1498.6265,-1487.0183,13.5519,25, 0, 1);
Like this i just see the icon and i don't have even an idea what its doing here because the 3dtext don't show up in all the labels when 3DTextLabel is used.

Example to figure out how and what to do with packages i have to look in the gamemode + i still haven't figured it till now ;P.

============
NEW POST:

Why when you try to add a 3DTextLabel it doesn't show up? bug??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl1195
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for replying Skizzo but i was looking in the gamemode and i tested it and found a lot of info missing from inside the game example

Код:
CreateDynamicPickup(1314, 1, 1498.6265,-1487.0183,13.5519,0);//Black Market
	Create3DTextLabel("Black Market" ,0x00FFFFAA,1498.6265,-1487.0183,13.5519,25, 0, 1);
Like this i just see the icon and i don't have even an idea what its doing here because the 3dtext don't show up in all the labels when 3DTextLabel is used.

Example to figure out how and what to do with packages i have to look in the gamemode + i still haven't figured it till now ;P.

============
NEW POST:

Why when you try to add a 3DTextLabel it doesn't show up? bug??
Hmm...that's weird
It could be the streamer,maybe it counterfies with a script.I will check the changes from the 1.3 to 1.4 and see what is wrong when i have time,thanks for reporting.I didn't observed that while betatesting the last version.

PS:If any of you finds the problem,please post it here and send me a PM to post it on the main post,thank you.

Great!!! nice job

It is pritty good for a roleplay.

in version 1.4 you don't see any objects while in 1.3 you see

Nice Work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanox
Посмотреть сообщение
no map icon for hospital and bank like that
That's nonrpish .
I built it for Hard RP.

sa-mp says wrong pssword donno why , and the compiling is fine

You have to remove the server password from the .cfg which is test.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
you mean the rcon login paswword ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Any server where I could check this script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin007
Посмотреть сообщение
No enter server .cfg where you got the server info and remove server password before entering

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No enter server .cfg where you got the server info and remove server password before entering
thanks mate

OMG. CPU 100% on this map, our extreme ping ~150 . In Version 1.1 is 2%?

How to fix? someone had a problem?

Mine CPU is used 25 % in version 4 ! In verson 1.1 is 1 % !! Dunno why....
I want to ask... Is there any posibillity to add 3 more slots car for a single user? I mean instead of 2 slots to have 5 slots? And if yes, this will mess up something? And how to add slots?
Respect skizzo for this great GM !

amazing work man! i will use this for my server:X

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogeyman
Посмотреть сообщение
Mine CPU is used 25 % in version 4 ! In verson 1.1 is 1 % !! Dunno why....
I want to ask... Is there any posibillity to add 3 more slots car for a single user? I mean instead of 2 slots to have 5 slots? And if yes, this will mess up something? And how to add slots?
Respect skizzo for this great GM !
Yes,but you will have to change every check where the player is being verified for any other owned vehicles liek:
pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehkey] == 1)...
else....
It is easy,but you will have to know some scripting and think clearly.If you made a mistake,you will find it and fix it but don't get mad if you don't kno how to fix it.There are lot of people,inclusive me, who will help you if your inneed.

Skizzo thanks for your reply...
There will be another release or 1.4 is the latest one?

And about the error that says You cannot enter in your vehicle because you are not a faction members,
What if you will create a faction named CIVILIANS and when a pleyer register it will autojoin that faction ?! It will work with personal cars?