Kevlar Object

Like the title already says, I've tried adding a Kevlar Vest on ANY character but when I try to get it fitted on the character it doesn't fit, I mean on the front it's perfect but on the back it's not perfectly. I just mean the Object of an Armour (Kevlar Vest) doesn't fit any character when you use one (ID 373).
Example:

Don't mind the url please.
There is no way of moving it back because that will only make the front getting screwed like the back.

move the kevlar a little move on the back using the FS Made by a dude search for it on search option

I told on the end of the topic, by moving it to the back a little more screws up the front because the object doesn't fit on ANY character, which is weird because I already saw it on another servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berky
Посмотреть сообщение
There is no way of moving it back because that will only make the front getting screwed like the back.
Run alot and make your character loose weight that would solve it.
no there's no way to solve this since the object is the size it is and iff the character is to fat this happends.

I've seen this on a server already with THAT skin... That's actuelly TOO weird.

Set the scale parameters in SetPlayerAttachedObject.

Could you explain it a little more?

Код:
native SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid, index, modelid, bone, Float:fOffsetX = 0.0, Float:fOffsetY = 0.0, Float:fOffsetZ = 0.0, Float:fRotX = 0.0, Float:fRotY = 0.0, Float:fRotZ = 0.0, Float:fScaleX = 1.0, Float:fScaleY = 1.0, Float:fScaleZ = 1.0);

What effect does that have on the Kevlar vest?

Do you know what is a scale?