Train tracks

i would like this i am a rp player and love it

sorry digging the topic, but I'm still hopeful about the possibility of SAMP Team rehabilitate the use of the second railway track. Hopefully, that will take place in the next release, and that the developers read this thread and resolve to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noss*
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean they are not needed? Ofcourse they are needed.Maybe you are not interested in roleplay servers but some people are and this is a great idea.
SA-MP isn't only about RP. There's been lots of RP updates lately, so it's time to get some new things for DM too. Use your sense people. This is just useless.

The only problem is the blocked tracks4.dat file. It was probably blocked because it was bugged, but with the fixed file it works as it should. The only thing that devs would have to do is unblocking the file and adding the .dat to the sa-mp files, so this isnt really a lot of work, but is really useful for a lot of people.
However its difficult to say more about it without any official statement. Maybe they just dont got the time to test the fixed file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
The only problem is the blocked tracks4.dat file. It was probably blocked because it was bugged, but with the fixed file it works as it should. The only thing that devs would have to do is unblocking the file and adding the .dat to the sa-mp files, so this isnt really a lot of work, but is really useful for a lot of people.
However its difficult to say more about it without any official statement. Maybe they just dont got the time to test the fixed file.
The main problem with sa:mp could be solved by creating a unique function for the trains, such as:
pawn Код:
AddTrain(locomotiveid, Float:trackpoint, etc..., bool:normaltrack);
where "trackpoint" may be the distance of the rails an origin point set at a standard location (eg, station market) and normaltrack would be true to put on the "normal" rails track, false in another track (blocked now).
the problem of bugged track, .dat files and others would be the administrator of the server and players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieJar
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP isn't only about RP. There's been lots of RP updates lately, so it's time to get some new things for DM too. Use your sense people. This is just useless.
ARE YOU SERIOUS? Well, you just contradicted yourself. SA: MP is not just RP as it is not only DM. And you forgot the mixed servers (4fun), I know lots and they use trains too.

I'm still waiting for it to be unlocked in SAMP. Any news ?

The last post before your bump is more than 4 years old.
Doesn't that tell you anything?

No there isn't any news unfortunately.

I used to like how you'd go all harry potter over the middle of the map though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
I used to like how you'd go all harry potter over the middle of the map though...
LOL, do you have any videos of this? I've never seen this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaazS
View Post
LOL, do you have any videos of this? I've never seen this.
Even though this is in single player, it was a lot like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUVps_XZdfk

We could of mapped new train tracks/bridges to that track