GTA United One Point Two (GTAU 1.2)

It's really awesome and amazing how they can do this.

It looks good, but not so stable. Is it a stable and tested release?

Yes, it was tested by several beta testers.
I'm playing it at the moment and there wasn't any bug / crash for about 2 hours!

Looks Awesome! Hopefully we have major support this time around, it would be great to have servers for this modification. I am on board!

If someone interested in this mod and wish to help in testing a server and probably join the future staff team - send me a private message!

The best GTA mod. Joining the online server when its up. Keep us informed Audiophr3ak!

Pz.

Works fine for me, hopefully SA-MP will work to integrate this into the next few versions...

Quote:

With Beta 1.1 more and more people wanted to share their hours playing GTA United with others, so the voices desiring an multiplayer got louder. SA:MP in Vice City / Liberty CitySince the modification requires more ressources than the original game it was delivered together with an tool called Limit Adjuster, which is based on a DirectX hook. Since the most important multiplayer modifications for San Andreas – Multi Theft Auto and San Andreas Multiplayer – are based on DirectX hooks, too, it was impossible to play the modification online. With version 1.2 a new Limit Adjustment system has been announced, which works different from the hook and allows the player to play simple multiplayer modifications. In 2008 the San Andreas: Multiplayer development team released a special client model for GTA United, which sets it's limits internaly new and allows the player to play online, too. Due the seperate limit adjustment system the United SA-MP client is compatible to all major release versions of the modification, including the upcoming version 1.2. However the GTA United Development team is not related into the development of this client and so it is just released as a seperate download.

Source: ModDB, under "Modding ability & Multiplayer".

So I'm assuming that either the SA-MP or the old U-MP client are still compatible with the new GTA United? But it might be an outdated text as well, so I'm not sure. Also, the changelog mentions a "# New Limit Adjuster" (second from bottom).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
View Post
So I'm assuming that either the SA-MP or the old U-MP client are still compatible with the new GTA United? But it might be an outdated text as well, so I'm not sure. Also, the changelog mentions a "# New Limit Adjuster" (second from bottom).
New client for 1.2 based on latest SA-MP 0.3e will be released approximately in january 2013.

You guys already have seen the GTA United 1.2 Release Trailer?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhwPUiqJFUI[/ame]

Holy shit that is some nice video editing. Looks amazing! When's the ETA?

EDIT: Lol wat.. already released. afcdafhva

New online record today: 21 players!

Looking Great!

Looks real nice, i've been following this project for a long time.

Fresh video from LiveLife aka ColdDeath:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=muO6ItmmEb4

So this is like a mod where the other players have to DL and install just to be able to play those maps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [rG]Cold
View Post
So this is like a mod where the other players have to DL and install just to be able to play those maps?
New maps, vehicles, skins and unique atmosphere of Liberty City & Vice City. This mod is mainly aimed on GTA serie fans.

Cool :P