GTA United One Point Two (GTAU 1.2)

First of all, yes im aware that we have pictures and videos thread and a few GTA United topics open, but since topics regarding the GTA United subject sometimes tend to generate sh-t loads of posts, im trying to avoid getting the Pictures/videos topic flooded with posts regarding GTA United wich would generate quite a mess. Also creating this topic because this is a new announcement by GTA United development team.

Now, back to what really matters, GTA United team resumed their work and they are now making the 1.2 version of the modification. They released a new teaser video, here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8DZAWl6Zkg[/ame]

According to the post on GTA Worldmods forum, they don't have a defined release date yet, but they promiss alot of great improvements.

SOURCE: http://www.gta-worldmods.de/forum/th...765#post537765

What does this have to do with SA-MP?

-Is it worth it that we get 0.3b SA-MP client compatible with this mod so that everyone's able to play it?

For the newbies: We had a SAMP client compatible with this mod a year ago, no one played it due to lack of advertising and bugs regarding GTAU.

Discuss.

Well, it actually looks great to me, since I 've always thought Vice City's gameplay and map was simply the best. Still I'm playing SA because there were more cars, more possibilities and better missions and stuff.

By uniting these 3 games you're actually making a masterpiece in my eyes, because combining 3 perfect things makes 1 absolutely-superduper-megatastic thing.

WoW they are finally coming back. This is great news xD

Holy shit! Hope it becomes popular for SA:MP again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geso
View Post
Well, it actually looks great to me, since I 've always thought Vice City's gameplay and map was simply the best. Still I'm playing SA because there were more cars, more possibilities and better missions and stuff.

By uniting these 3 games you're actually making a masterpiece in my eyes, because combining 3 perfect things makes 1 absolutely-superduper-megatastic thing.
Exactly, adding a multiplayer client to it, in this case SA-MP 0.3b, would make it even more awesome than it was before. Im a very big moding enthusiast, to me this is the mother of all San Andreas modifications, when SA-MP 0.2.3 was released for this modification i had a blast playing it and interacting with old-school SA-MP Forum users. Pitty was the low number of players per server, wich eventually killed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes747
View Post
Exactly, adding a multiplayer client to it, in this case SA-MP 0.3b, would make it even more awesome than it was before. Im a very big moding enthusiast, to me this is the mother of all San Andreas modifications, when SA-MP 0.2.3 was released for this modification i had a blast playing it and interacting with old-school SA-MP Forum users. Pitty was the low number of players per server, wich eventually killed it.
It already works with 0.3b: http://www.gtasrv.ru/
Kye confirmed, that as long as SA:MP doesn't bring out any new versions, you can use this as an alternative.

Still i think it would be better if there was an official version with a board on this forum.

They should add the GTA:SA map too it as well, then it'd truly be GTA United

Looking awsome, cant wait for release.

Looks interesting but not promising...

Looking forward to more information.

Yeah thats nice and all but if they wont lower the crash amounts in 1.2 then i will be really unhappy...

Those are VERY nice news!!!!

I remember when i had my server in GTA:U, then everyone left
Hope they do finish this, so i can resume back my project in United

I wanna play it

Note: I love Liberty City from GTA III.

If SAMP makes 0.3d to GTA:U compile I'll be SO happy! It will be a new generation of the SAMP!

Lets hope this time SA-MP version for GTAUnited 1.2 gets more advertised than it was before, cause its quite a shame no one playing such a great mod online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes747
View Post
Lets hope this time SA-MP version for GTAUnited 1.2 gets more advertised than it was before, cause its quite a shame no one playing such a great mod online.
I agree. I just loved the GTA SA physics in the new GTA:U maps.

Looks nice!

GTA United 1.2 Release Date 16th of December 2012 - 16 o'clock CET 15 o'clock UTC

Awesome, thanks for the info!.
Its a very cool mod.

It's released! Will there be someone working on a multiplayer mode?