[FilterScript] [FS] v1.6e || Simple House System || 1 line = 1 house

damn im late on this... the code is already gonne...

I'm late too can someone re-post it pls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by startex
Yea maxhouses are set to 12 and I have 12 houses. I think the first 6 houses cost 0 and the rest of them are OK. But now as I think of it.. On the first 6 houses I made the houses fiirst and changed the prices later but for the last houses I had the price already on creation. Maybe that could affect it somehow?
Delete the first 6 houses in your file, then restart your FS, the houses should be recreated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadabak
Quote:
Yea maxhouses are set to 12 and I have 12 houses. I think the first 6 houses cost 0 and the rest of them are OK. But now as I think of it.. On the first 6 houses I made the houses fiirst and changed the prices later but for the last houses I had the price already on creation. Maybe that could affect it somehow?
Delete the first 6 houses in your file, then restart your FS, the houses should be recreated.
Of course.. never thought of that
It fixed the problem.. but as I took a look at the files it seemed that the house price was used as the virtualworld id instead. Weird.. but true

Thanks for the help and the great script man!

Steven

PS! Haven't you ever thought of making a Simple Business System?

Nah, I was making a Simple Quest System, but that's not going to come, it is unhandy at the moment.

hey... i made huge mod of your scrip, you can now have biz also... and biz car too... and your car is parked how it should be.. then screen message not chat one.. also.. no rent for biz .. theres enter fee... i dont think im allowed to upload it.. it wont be fair.. .. i didnt remove credits.. i puted my also.. ... it isnt aHouse anymore its: aHouse_gBiz .. or you could tell .. aHouse XXL ... .. .nice script BTW.. i gonna use my mod in my server

how I create house??

1 ADD...

OnGamemodeInt:

AddHouse(houseid, Float:iconX, Float:iconY, Float:iconZ, Float:interiorX, Float:interiorY, Float:interiorZ, Cost, Sell, Interior, Virtualworld)

2. Compile...

3. Run the servet... (houses will be created)

damn i get a debug error crap pop up when im opening samp-sserver.exe and its loading aHouse it crashes and i get a debug error crap

I'm back with a new problem(sadly)
On my server I disabled the original pickups(DisableInteriorEnterExits(); ) and replaced them with my own. Now after using this amazing house system of yours it seems to get messed up. The house system seems to think that my pickups belong to the housesystem and the other way around. Any ideas how I could fix this? Wouldn't like to delete the house system nor delete my pickups

Thanks in advance,
Steven

Quote:
On my server I disabled the original pickups(DisableInteriorEnterExits(); ) and replaced them with my own. Now after using this amazing house system of yours it seems to get messed up. The house system seems to think that my pickups belong to the housesystem and the other way around. Any ideas how I could fix this? Wouldn't like to delete the house system nor delete my pickups

Thanks in advance,
Steven
This has been fixed already in the new version what should been released somewhere this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadabak
Quote:

Thanks in advance,
Steven
This has been fixed already in the new version what should been released somewhere this week.
It is released or it will be released?

I've downloaded the FS and put the pwn + amx file in the Filterscript folder.
I've written #include <aHouse> into my GM, but whenever I try to compile it says:
pawn Код:
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "aHouse"
I've searched for it but I only found questions, no answers, or the answers was "Put the aHouse.inc in your include folder", but I didn't get any aHouse.inc from my download.
Can anyone help me out ?

you need to make sure that ahouse.inc is in your Pawno>Includes Folder. Then Re-Compile

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestelford
you need to make sure that ahouse.inc is in your Pawno>Includes Folder. Then Re-Compile
Did you even read what I wrote ?.. Please read it again and give me a proper answer.

omg i put the pastebin in a filterscript and my server crashes when strating?

huh i don't get it

if i have a house within the info

it supposed to be this?

AddHouse(2, 1459.15,4970.1459,15.4970,10000.5000,15.0);

but its wrong

i don't get it help me plz

If i enter my own made house i fall into a big hole and than i'm in another country or something:S and not in the interior i expected because im just in the normal gameword but in a "house"

what's the problem omg

here is my house line::

AddHouse(2,2459.6924,-1690.8295,13.5417, 2451.77,-1699.80,1013.51, 100000, 50000, 2, 0);

i changed MAX_HOUSES 2

into

MAX_HOUSES 3

so whats the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawno_Master
omg i put the pastebin in a filterscript and my server crashes when strating?
Quote:
huh i don't get it

if i have a house within the info

it supposed to be this?

AddHouse(2, 1459.15,4970.1459,15.4970,10000.5000,15.0);

but its wrong

i don't get it help me plz
Quote:
If i enter my own made house i fall into a big hole and than i'm in another country or something:S and not in the interior i expected because im just in the normal gameword but in a "house"

what's the problem omg

here is my house line::

AddHouse(2,2459.6924,-1690.8295,13.5417, 2451.77,-1699.80,1013.51, 100000, 50000, 2, 0);

i changed MAX_HOUSES 2

into

MAX_HOUSES 3

so whats the problem
Please use the 'MODIFY' button instead of triple posting.

yea ok but nobody helps me

i fixed the problems but not that big hole fuck plz help me!!!!!!!!!