[FilterScript] [FS] v1.6e || Simple House System || 1 line = 1 house

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\dini.inc(118) : warning 208: function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(23) : error 017: undefined symbol "udb_encode"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(24) : error 017: undefined symbol "udb_encode"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(25) : error 017: undefined symbol "udb_encode"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(26) : error 017: undefined symbol "udb_encode"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(27) : error 017: undefined symbol "udb_encode"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(28) : error 017: undefined symbol "udb_encode"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(29) : error 017: undefined symbol "udb_encode"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(30) : error 017: undefined symbol "udb_encode"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(31) : error 017: undefined symbol "udb_encode"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(17) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Interior"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(17) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Sell"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(17) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Cost"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(17) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "interiorZ"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(17) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "interiorY"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(17) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "interiorX"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(47) : error 017: undefined symbol "udb_encode"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\pawno\include\aHouse.inc(53) : error 017: undefined symbol "udb_encode"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\gamemodes\Clemens.pwn(170) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dcmd_buy"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\gamemodes\Clemens.pwn(170) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dcmd_enter"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\gamemodes\Clemens.pwn(170) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dcmd_exit"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens\' Real Life\gamemodes\Clemens.pwn(170) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dcmd_sell"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

11 Errors.
Lowered to 11 when I did #include <dini>

im having those problems to .. its killing . i tried everything (im a noob at scripting soo :P )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo_NL
im having those problems to .. its killing . i tried everything (im a noob at scripting soo :P )
Same here! And also NL! And I\'m having problems with PENLS...

..r u trying to compile it?
..zomg

Quote:
Originally Posted by guide
I liked (better to say loved) this include ,so i decided to make guide for newbies:

1)Download this include.

2)Put/copy it in your serverfolder/pawno/includes folder.

3)Go to your gamemode.

4)At the bottom add: "#include <aHouse>" .

5)At "OnGameModeInit()" add:
AddHouse(houseid, Float:iconX, Float:iconY, Float:iconZ, Float:interiorX, Float:interiorY, Float:interiorZ, Cost, Sell, Interior)

where:
houseid - id of your house (starts from "0" )
Float:iconX - x coordinate of OUTSIDE
Float:iconY, - y coordinates of OUTSIDE
Float:iconZ, - z coordinates of outside
Float:interiorX, - x coordinates of INSIDE
Float:interiorY, - y coordinates of inside
Float:interiorZ - z coordinates of inside
Cost - house buying price
Sell - selling price
Interior - interior of house inside
You can find interior ID\'s here:

http://wikitmp.sa-mp.com/index.php/InteriorIDs

6)under OnPlayerPickupPickup(playerid,pickupid) add:

GetHouseStats(playerid, pickupid);

7)under OnPlayerCommandText() add:

dcmd(buy,3, cmdtext);
dcmd(sell,4, cmdtext);
dcmd(enter,5, cmdtext);
dcmd(exit,4, cmdtext);

A the bottom of the Gamemode add:
#define dcmd(%1,%2,%3) if ((strcmp(%3, "/%1", true, %2+1) == 0)&&(((%3[%2+1]==0)&&(dcmd_%1(playerid,"")))||((%3[%2+1]==32)&&(dcmd_%1(playerid,%3[%2+2]))))) return 1

9)Commands that will work:

/buy
/sell
/enter
/exit

10) add AddHouse(stuff here) before
CreatePickup
and AddStaticPickup

11) Open your aHouse include file and at first lines you will see:

//----------------------------
#define HOUSES [xXx]

Change xXx to your house count !

12) Woualla ! your 1st house is done ,no go testing and have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxeon[P7
]
..r u trying to compile it?
..zomg
Yes. Why?

im not compiling it ....cuse i know its not a script .. but if i installed everything than i got 10 errors :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo_NL
im not compiling it ....cuse i know its not a script .. but if i installed everything than i got 10 errors :S
I place it in my script btw. In my normal script.

u need dudb too
and dcmd , are u sure u add it corect ?

yes, you need that dcmd. i forgot to add it. I will edit the post tomorrow.

Antironix, Would it be ok if I implemented this into my Gamemode? Im not releasing it, But I will include you in the Gamemode /credits command, if thats ok...

i installed everything like luxeon sayd .. but still i get this errors :
C:\Documents and Settings\Maikel\Desktop\samp server\pawno\include\Dini.inc(11 : warning 208: function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1ambo s.PWN(190) : error 036: empty statement
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1ambo s.PWN(191) : error 036: empty statement
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1ambo s.PWN(192) : error 036: empty statement
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1ambo s.PWN(193) : error 036: empty statement
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1ambo s.PWN(1654) : error 055: start of function body without function header
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1ambo s.PWN(1670) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "PlayerToPoint")
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1ambo s.PWN(1692) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1ambo s.PWN(1707) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1ambo s.PWN(1731) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "GetHouseStats"
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1ambo s.PWN(1731) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "OnPlayerPickupPickup"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

7 Errors.

maybe you can/must/should give us that lines?
and explain what u have done and for what.

only at OnGameModeInit() and before CreatePickup() and AddStaticPickup()

Hey Antironix Remember me

Well, like I said on msn, the commands werent working, I gmxed, then it was running an unknown gamemode, I took it all out, and the script started working fine. Thanks for any help

Brad

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens' Real Life\gamemodes\Clemens.pwn(173) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dcmd_buy"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens' Real Life\gamemodes\Clemens.pwn(173) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dcmd_enter"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens' Real Life\gamemodes\Clemens.pwn(173) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dcmd_exit"
C:\Documents and Settings\Clemens\Bureaublad\Clemens' Real Life\gamemodes\Clemens.pwn(173) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dcmd_sell"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Warnings.
Made it to warnings only~!

EDIT: NVM I got it!

oke .. i tried again .. and know i got these errors :

C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(201) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(202) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(203) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(204) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(205) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(209) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(210) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(211) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(212) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(213) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(214) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(215) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(216) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(217) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(21 : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(222) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(223) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(224) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(225) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(226) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(227) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(22 : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(229) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(230) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(231) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\DOCUME~1\Maikel\Desktop\SAMPSE~1\GAMEMO~1\rambo s.PWN(232) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

i know the problem .. but dunno how to solve them .. pls help

1) you don't know the error
2) you missed "{" or "}"
3) search..
4) Still wondering 'what the hell r u trying to do with the include'

1) soo?
2)
3) fu**** search always XD
4) nothing ... this errors are from my commands like /help and that ... not the ahouse thing of yours :P

1)then don't post anything here ,what is not connected to this include...
2)for more help create new topic ,or search

Very cool Nice Job, but i want to ask 1 quoestion when i get on house pickup its dont pic them and i try to type /buy it says you not on house icon...

THX Muha

<NICE<>NICE<>NICE>