[GameMode] San Fierro Cops-Robbers-RPG v1.0

something wrong i used this server and i used /adcia on me and it wont let me be cia

Stevo help me!

How can i help you if you don't tell me what's wrong >.>

stevo i got a question i need you help could you pleas gave me like a cops and robbers that has jobs and house and police station all over san andreas like i know this is san fierro but is theyr a way you can make it so after the week is done in san fierro the server reset than you get telled to los santos and when that week is done it reset again and loads las venture and same proces after week goes to san fierro i hoppe you know wat im talking about so ya.

if you can pleas pm me thanks

Stevo the <dutils> doesn't work errors

Hey, how to you " change IRC Network to suit you" i need help
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTM-Gaming
View Post
Hey, how to you " change IRC Network to suit you" i need help
Thanks
go in to the game mode and look for this
#define IRC_SERVER "irc.network.com"
#define IRC_PORT (6667)
#define IRC_CHANNEL "#channel"
#define IRC_ADMINCHANNEL "#channel.OPER"
or a much faster way is push your ctrl key + your f key then do a search for this
#define IRC_SERVER "irc.network.com" i hope that's helps That's All From Tom_Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1929
View Post
go in to the game mode and look for this
#define IRC_SERVER "irc.network.com"
#define IRC_PORT (6667)
#define IRC_CHANNEL "#channel"
#define IRC_ADMINCHANNEL "#channel.OPER"
or a much faster way is push your ctrl key + your f key then do a search for this
#define IRC_SERVER "irc.network.com" i hope that's helps That's All From Tom_Fox
I know all about it, but i don't know what you change it to or where you get it from (irc network)
The problem am getting is when i connect to the server, i register in the box that pops up and when i click register, the server.exe closes
Please i really need help

Whenever I try to login I get a popup about registering and it says ENTER Y:

So I enter Y and the server crashes.

if some can help i want to make a subb acount for me serverffs so you have acces to me server controller!

how can i stop the irc ? i dont have an irc server and without it my server seems to keep trying to reconnect the bots to the irc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekatluos
View Post
how can i stop the irc ? i dont have an irc server and without it my server seems to keep trying to reconnect the bots to the irc...
one you would have to remove all the irc things and i do not see why you want to remove all the irc things for out of all of the cops and robbers on samp froums this one is the best out of all of them and you do not have to own a irc server better know as a irc network all you have to do is get on to a irc network then register on that irc network then made a irc room if you need any help with any of this i well be more then happy to help you i have yahoo face book myspace skype msn hell you name it i have it you can add me on skype my nick is Sam19291 yahoo msn face book and myspace as Sam55881@Yahoo.Com again like i say i well be more then happy to help you Thanks From. Tom_Fox Server_Owner Of Tom's Servers

EDIT: fixed the money saving bug by adding
pawn Code:
dUserSetINT(PlayerName(playerid)).("Money",GetPlayerMoney(playerid));
at onplayerdisconnect

also i wanna ask ,does the class need to be rechosen everytime ? its not fixed like 1st time you choose it you keep it forever or until you wanna get rid of it ?

Hello The Gamemode works very good but there is a fake problem!

a bot number 3 don't want to connect Which is called ( Name3 )

idk why!!!! plz help

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirollos1999
View Post
Hello The Gamemode works very good but there is a fake problem!

a bot number 3 don't want to connect Which is called ( Name3 )

idk why!!!! plz help
its one of the IRC Bots....check the defines..

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=Bruno
View Post
its one of the IRC Bots....check the defines..
or try this i had this happending to me to before but a real good freind of my who owns a irc network help me with it try to change the irc port from 6666 to #define IRC_PORT (8067) hey it work for me i hope it works for you too That's All Thanks Again From Tom_Fox Server_Owner Of Tom's Servers

How much times I have to say that it's awesome? >:P
If you have some problems just post here, we'll try to help you. :<

Great job

the best GAMEMODE EVER 100% perfect!!!
EDIT:
#define IRC_PORT (8067) should be #define IRC_PORT (6667)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1929
View Post
or try this i had this happending to me to before but a real good freind of my who owns a irc network help me with it try to change the irc port from 6666 to #define IRC_PORT (8067)
Then your friend is nab... -.-'

This is the correct way:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackStones
View Post
the best GAMEMODE EVER 100% perfect!!!
EDIT:
#define IRC_PORT (8067) should be #define IRC_PORT (6667)
...as it is on the script already.He just need to check the defines about irc on the script...