But look
pawn Код:
Payday()
{
    for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        if(OwnBus[i] == 1)
        {
            SendClientMessage(i,Yellow,"[Businees Update] You have earned from your business");
            GivePlayerMoney(i,dini_Int(bfile,"Payout"));
        }
    }
}
bfile is not defined for every business, so it will pay for everyone the same amount of money.
Sorry i did not recognize that, i will reupload it with the fix.

Yes, I went under the admin / rcon login

Quote:
Originally Posted by [L3th4l]
Посмотреть сообщение
Good job!

But should of used something better than dini. Something like, y_ini, SII, mx_INI, fini, or SQL.
[[4char]]+ 1[[/4char]]

And where is my credits? I've looked trough the script and you've copied the base of most stock functions from my GarHouse script without leaving any credits to the author, which is me.

GetFreeBussID, UnloadBusinesses, LoadBusinesses, GetBusOwner.

Other than that, nice work!

I am very sorry, I knew that I left someone out. I have added you. Sorry. I used those as examples, please don't think that i stole it. Thanks and i am sorry.

Update: Thanks to Arshavin, he showed me 2 bugs and they are fixed. Version: 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee
Посмотреть сообщение
I am very sorry, I knew that I left someone out. I have added you. Sorry. I used those as examples, please don't think that i stole it. Thanks and i am sorry.

Update: Thanks to Arshavin, he showed me 2 bugs and they are fixed. Version: 2.0
You're welcome Tee!!

<3 ur dynamic buss FS!

Arshavin, Thanksbb..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee
Посмотреть сообщение

Hm. My reported bug still not fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
Посмотреть сообщение
Can u pm me ur bug i might help u fixing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
Посмотреть сообщение
What bug? I tested it myself and it is fixed, well they are fixed.

i logged into rcon

i typed /createbus KYBIZZ 100 1000000

but nothing happened

i typed /buybus server restart

help plz

Where did you put the "Business" folder which is in the "scriptfiles" folder in the download?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee
Посмотреть сообщение
Where did you put the "Business" folder which is in the "scriptfiles" folder in the download?
same. All the files/folders are in their places but when I type /createbus, nothing happens. in my server it gives the error that the command does not exist... any help?

Make sure you have the folder "Business" and you are login as RCON or try putting this FS first at you filterscript line in server.cfg
Note: "Business" must be in Filterscript folder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzhelov
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure you have the folder "Business" and you are login as RCON or try putting this FS first at you filterscript line in server.cfg
Note: "Business" must be in Filterscript folder!
so the folder Business has to be in the filterscripts folder or in the scriptfiles folder?