[FilterScript] Tee Dynamic Business. v1.0

Please click this link

Nice work.

PS: It's "Dracoblue" not "Darco"

Thanks I edited it.

Good job!

But should of used something better than dini. Something like, y_ini, SII, mx_INI, fini, or SQL.

nice job

good job!

NICE
I have a suggestion.Make it so if someone besides the biz owner enters a biz,the the owner gets more money at payout time.

You mean if a player who is not owner enters the CP, the owner gets cash? That would be abused so i don't think I will do it.

I assume,but I can possibly change your mind
If they player that enters gets their money subracted a certain amount set by the owner
For RP servers this could bring mass amounts of Roleplay
Also if possible make it so it provides a textdraw to show the entrance fee.

I know what you mean.
Example: You are the owner and i am the player.

Too: Tee go into my business checkpoint 10 times (Each time = $100)
Tee: Why?
Too: Every time you go there i get $100.
Tee: Ok but i want you to share it with me.
Too: Yeah sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupac
Посмотреть сообщение
this isn't really dynamic. its pretty basic.
I understand the word "Dyanamic" to mean in game creator with a simple command. I might be wrong but I am proud that I did this.

Tee its dynamic
He is misunderstanding

Well, you should proberly add [MAX_STRINGS] also into the script!

You sure Payday works ok?

haha! love it 9/10(the bug)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee
Посмотреть сообщение
I might be wrong but I am proud that I did this.
you should be because this isnt easy to make

after server rr bussnes disapere?

dlaczego mam takie błędy jak komplikowania tego skryptu ? I Poland I do not know English well

C:\Users\bialenko\Desktop\Nowy folder (4)\filterscript\TDBS.pwn(17 : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_STRING"
C:\Users\bialenko\Desktop\Nowy folder (4)\filterscript\TDBS.pwn(17 : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\bialenko\Desktop\Nowy folder (4)\filterscript\TDBS.pwn(17 : error 036: empty statement
C:\Users\bialenko\Desktop\Nowy folder (4)\filterscript\TDBS.pwn(17 : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
Посмотреть сообщение
You sure Payday works ok?
Yes because that is just the way i have it in my server. Just that the cash goes to the bank for players and not straight to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retejas
Посмотреть сообщение
after server rr bussnes disapere?
No they don't, unless you did not put the "Business" folder in the "scriptfiles" folder on your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes because that is just the way i have it in my server. Just that the cash goes to the bank for players and not straight to them.
But look
pawn Код:
Payday()
{
    for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        if(OwnBus[i] == 1)
        {
            SendClientMessage(i,Yellow,"[Businees Update] You have earned from your business");
            GivePlayerMoney(i,dini_Int(bfile,"Payout"));
        }
    }
}
bfile is not defined for every business, so it will pay for everyone the same amount of money.

When I type / createbus, the server displays a message on the screen: SERVER: Unknown command, how to fix it??