What (Current-gen) Console do you like best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddy123
View Post
Myn Suckz cockz
It was too hard to write the full word? or was the 'Z' key sticking?

I would choose X-Box 360 because of its media capabilities. But thats why i have the appletv, its cheaper and better for my devices.

But i dont like consoles overall, i much rather perfer PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
View Post
I'm a fan of PS3. I dont like XBOX too much, and Wii is more a toy than a console.
You can tell the only thing this guy cares about is graphics ahaha. The wii beats all 3 in every category besides power. It just destroys all other consoles in sales, game selection (especially exclusives), consistent backwards compatibility, general fun, and innovation. Nintendo has always been innovative and have always been good at implementing their good ideas; unlike sony and microsoft lol.

There are TONS of beautiful games for the wii, it may not be lifelike graphics, but they're still very beautiful. I cant understand how you can call it a toy.

I found it pretty difficult to vote for a single console, i was pretty torn between the WII and PS3, but ended up just voting for PS3; due to my love of JRPG's.

[QUOTE=Hal;1039124]It was too hard to write the full word? or was the 'Z' key sticking?
[QUOTE]

Oh STFU, You got a problem how i type?

I vote PS3

I vote: PlayStation 3!

but I've to say XBox 360 is a lot better in online gameplay.

Xbox 360 all the way...

PS3 and XBox are pretty much equal, but the Wii just sucks. It is so childish.

I also absolutely hate all the movement stuff. It destroys the essence of gaming for me, and I don't care about all them stupid Mario games either. Last time I played with Mario was 12 years ago. On a big old Gameboy (not even the Color version).

PS3:
Pro: Bluetooth keyboard and remote play capabilities with my Sony Vaio laptop

XBox:
Con: XBox Live costs money, wtf?

Wii:
Con: Graphics!

Got all three, however I can't choose between the PS3 and Xbox 360, both have major pros and cons about them that seem to cancel each other out. I don't want to discuss the Wii and the fact that I basically flushed Ј170 because I bought the thing.

ps3 because everyone is now going for the xbox plus free internet plus i got oneXD

Never played on any of em.

Playstation owns Xbox360

Xbox is just pc in a box it was called directbox something before

nintendo. (in this case wii)

the N64 rocks _\m/

always Xbox 360

Yay, 3 votes for the Wii! Keep it coming guys, we can still win!

I like ps2.

Note: I voted for the ps3 because the ps2 is not on the list.

OnLive

My vote goes to xbox360, because: It's really cool to play GTA IV online with XB

I got all 3. :/ Suppose for playing with friends: Xbox, NFS:Hot Pursuit = PS3 <33333, and some random fun with mates at sleepovers and parties: the wii

PS3
as PC beats all.