What (Current-gen) Console do you like best?

Well, as the previous Xbox vs PS3 thread got deleted, I'm attempting to re-open it and keep it within the boundaries.
So, select the console you think is best and if you want, leave a comment why you think it's the best console.

Some Rules:
- No flaming, insulting or making fun of people who's opinion differs from your own. Everybody has an opinion about their favorite console and everybody is allowed to express them.
- Do not post stuff about the consoles you don't like. I don't want this thread to turn into a "Xbox rocks and PS3 sucks" thread and vica versa. Please keep your posts restricted to only your favorite(s).

Thank you

I like the Nintendo Wii best. I dunno why, I like how Nintendo operates. They use "old" techniques in new and innovative ways, whcih result in a nice game experience for a decent price. I dislike the graphics in some games, but hey, games are mostly about the gameplay, right?
(Also, maybe because I'm a Mario fan for 15 years straight. (I'm 17 now ))

Nintendo Wii!

I would say Xbox 360 for the online gameplay and also the fact it has a range of games to play.

PS3 are ok, I got my PSone games back. The games created by Sony is just WOW. Online gameplay is shit but hey it's free.

Xbox 360.

xbox 360 ftw xD

xbox 360 rocks

Playstation 3. Been a Playstation "fanboi" since PS1, lol

Mega Drive.

PS3 --

Personally,

Xbox is the best overall, it has amazing online gameplay, an amazing dashboard, and many good features.

Wii is the best family system. When all my family members decide to get together on sundays, we all play on the wii and laugh, having a good time.

Playstation 3 is ok. I loved my playstation 1, and 2. But then ps3 came out and didnt really like it much. I mean yeah it has blu-ray player, but the online gameplay is just not as good as xbox.

All 3 stations are good in their own ways tho

P.S. this was a hell of a post for me, lmao

Xbox 360 (and PC)

Xbox 360, Btw yeatric do u play BFBC2 on xbox live?

I dont like any console, you cant do anything with that things. With xbox you need to pay for play multiplayer, PS3 is better than xbox but i still prefer the PC, with the lastest systems you the graphic is better than consoles games.

i got to say ps3 the best ever

I prefer PC with good graphics, Myn Suckz cockz, PS3 is still the best on topic

Nice to see the other topic got trashed because of 4 posts.

Playstation 3 is the best entertainment machine for console gaming in this generation.

Playstation 3 is the future

PS3 is best overall. But I still at ANYTIME prefer PC Gaming!

I'm a fan of PS3. I dont like XBOX too much, and Wii is more a toy than a console.