Multiple Checkpoints.

Hey, I have psted before that I am making stuff with checkpoints but there is one thing I can find a solution for, and since you guys (most people in this forum) is so kind and explaining I'd like help from YOU guys = ) Ok, So..
I'm trying to make a system for example if you type /work then a dialog list pops up (I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS) and when they choose a job, they get a checkpoint to the place they selected from the list (the list is pre-made, so they can't choose what they want, just the ones that i made in that list), a checkpoint pops up, then when they enter the checkpoint, they will have to go back to the depot or w/e, I know the callback
pawn Код:
OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint
But for multiple checkpoints, one at a time ofc, but if they choose another job, the checkpoint will appear to the place they choose.. In advance, Thank you!
If you can't understand my grammar, please tell me, I'll try to rewrite it ;p

Don't really get what you're trying to do but when a player cancels there old mission and starts a new one you could

pawn Код:
DisablePlayerCheckpoint(playerid);
then Setplayercheckpoint blah blah again.
If thats not what you mean feel free to post again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden_Bruin
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't really get what you're trying to do but when a player cancels there old mission and starts a new one you could

pawn Код:
DisablePlayerCheckpoint(playerid);
then Setplayercheckpoint blah blah again.
If thats not what you mean feel free to post again.
sorry, my grammar fails.
I mean that a list pops up, then sets a checkpoint for you to go to, when that is done you have to go to another place to deliver your load, then you recieve money, BUT, I have multiple missions, so, how do I split them up, so they get the correct amount of money when they enter the correct checkpoint ?, and another amount in another checkpoint in another mission. Get it : )?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubygta
Посмотреть сообщение
sorry, my grammar fails.
I mean that a list pops up, then sets a checkpoint for you to go to, when that is done you have to go to another place to deliver your load, then you recieve money, BUT, I have multiple missions, so, how do I split them up, so they get the correct amount of money when they enter the correct checkpoint ?, and another amount in another checkpoint in another mission. Get it : )?
Ah, i see now. You could use this include here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=182789
You set the loadpos,and unloadpos etc etc. is that what you wanted?

but if you wanted to go about doing them another way, my knowledge limits me so you would have to wait for somebody eles to reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden_Bruin
Посмотреть сообщение
Ah, i see now. You could use this include here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=182789
You set the loadpos,and unloadpos etc etc. is that what you wanted?
Awesome, Thanks!