[Include] TruckingMissions.inc

TruckingMissions.inc

Current Version: 2.0

Created by: Bill A.K.A Blabla93

CHANGELOG:
pawn Код:
/* CHANGE LOG
*** VERSION 2.0
** You can now cancel a players mission but using CancelPlayersCurrentMission(playerid);
** You can now add custom stuff to when the player finishs the mission using public OnPlayerFinishMission(playerid)
** If you un comment "#define USE_RACE_CHECKPOINT" the Include will use race checkpoints instead of regulare checkpoints!
** You can adjust the amount a player looses when they loose there trailer for 30 seconds if TrailerCheck is enabled using "#define COST_OF_LOST_GOODS"
** You can change the size of the checkpoints using "#define CHECKPOINT_SIZE"
*/
What does it do?:
This include will allow you to create a trucking mission with "CreatePlayerMission".

Configuration?:
pawn Код:
#define COST_OF_LOST_GOODS 1000
#define CHECKPOINT_SIZE 7
//#define USE_RACE_CHECKPOINT   // Un comment this line to enable Race Checkoints!

/* Only change this if USE_RACE_CHECKPOINT is enabled! */
#define RACE_CHECKPOINT_TYPE 0
/* KEY
** 0-Normal
** 1-Finish
** 2-Nothing(Only the checkpoint without anything on it)
** 3-Air normal
** 4-Air finish
*/
Natives?:
pawn Код:
CreatePlayerMission(playerid, bool:TrailerCheck, MissionPay, Float:Startx, Float:Starty, Float:Startz, Float:Endx, Float:Endy, Float:Endz);
CancelPlayersCurrentMission(playerid);

Callbacks?
public OnPlayerFinishMission(playerid)
pawn Код:
{
    return 1;
}

[size=10pt]How to set it up?:[/size]
Under "public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)" add
pawn Код:
M_OnPlayerConnect(playerid);
Under "public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)" add
pawn Код:
M_OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid);
Under "public OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(playerid)" add
pawn Код:
M_OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(playerid);
Under "public OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint(playerid)" add
pawn Код:
M_OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint(playerid);
You "MUST" add public OnPlayerFinishMission(playerid)
pawn Код:
{
    return 1;
}

Random Missions Example: (Updated for with V2.0 callbacks and natives & mission fail on player death)
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <TruckingMissions>

enum TruckingMissionInfo
{
    MissionName[200],
    bool:UseTrailerCheck,
    MissionPay,
    Float:loadx,
    Float:loady,
    Float:loadz,
    Float:unloadx,
    Float:unloady,
    Float:unloadz
}
new TruckingMissionRandom[][TruckingMissionInfo] =
{
    // {"Mission Text", UseTrailerCheck, MissionPay, loadx, loady, loadz, unloadx, unloady, unloadz}

/* KEY:
    ** "Mission Text" = The text the player will see when he/she is doing the mission!
    ** UseTrailerCheck = Weather or not the mission requires you use a vehile that has a trailer. Ex: Roadtrain with an Artict1 trailer!
    ** MissionPay = The amount the player will recive for doing there mission!
    ** loadx, loady, and loadz = The loading coordinates of the loading checkpoint!
    ** unloadx, unloadx, unloadx = The un-loading coordinates of the unloading checkpoint!
    */

{"Deliver Holy Water from LVA Freight Depot to LVA Church", true, 10000, 1701.9475,940.5465,10.8203, 1496.2524,772.1427,10.8203},
    {"Deliver Junk Car Parts from LVA Freight Depot to Shody Ottos", true, 10000, 1701.9475,940.5465,10.8203, 1727.6351,1812.1750,10.8203}
};

new IsPlayerInMission[MAX_PLAYERS] = 0; // We are going to use this to detect when a player is in a mission!

main()
{
    print("\n----------------------------------");
    print(" [TGG] Trucking Mission Example Script!");
    print("----------------------------------\n");
}

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    // Don't use these lines if it's a filterscript
    SetGameModeText("Blank Script");
    AddPlayerClass(0, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746, 269.1425, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
    return 1;
}

public OnGameModeExit()
{
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746);
    SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746);
    SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746);
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    M_OnPlayerConnect(playerid);
    IsPlayerInMission[playerid] = 0;// reset
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)
{
    M_OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid);
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
    if(!strcmp("/work", cmdtext, true))
    {
        new pvehiclemodel = GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
        if (pvehiclemodel == 403 || pvehiclemodel == 514 || pvehiclemodel == 515)
        {
            if (IsPlayerInMission[playerid] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, ">> You are currently in a mission use \"/cancelmission\" to cancel your current mission!"); // prevents them from starting another mission
            new string[200];
            new rand = random(sizeof(TruckingMissionRandom));
            IsPlayerInMission[playerid] = 1; // asign it to 1 becuase there in a mission
            CreatePlayerMission(playerid, TruckingMissionRandom[rand][UseTrailerCheck], TruckingMissionRandom[rand][MissionPay], TruckingMissionRandom[rand][loadx],TruckingMissionRandom[rand][loady], TruckingMissionRandom[rand][loadz], TruckingMissionRandom[rand][unloadx],TruckingMissionRandom[rand][unloady], TruckingMissionRandom[rand][unloadz]);
            format(string, sizeof(string), "You are doing mission: %s", TruckingMissionRandom[rand][MissionName]);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF00FF, string);
        }
        else
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Im sorry but this mission requires that you use a vehicle that can pull a semi trailer Ex: Roadtrain with an Artict1!");
        }
        return 1;
    }
    if(!strcmp("/cancelmission", cmdtext, true))
    {
        if (IsPlayerInMission[playerid] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "you are not in a mission use \"/work\" to start one!"); // prevents them if there currently not in a mission
        IsPlayerInMission[playerid] = 0; // resets it so they can start another mission
        CancelPlayersCurrentMission(playerid);
        return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}

public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
    if (IsPlayerInMission[playerid] == 1)// checks to see if a player was in a mission on player death
    {
        CancelPlayersCurrentMission(playerid);// cancels player mission
        IsPlayerInMission[playerid] = 0; // resets the variable so they can start a new mission!
    }
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(playerid)
{
    M_OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(playerid);
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint(playerid)
{
    M_OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint(playerid);
    return 1;
}

{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF00FF, "You have completed your mission!");
    return 1;
}
!!Conditions!!:
DO NOT RE RELEASE THIS CODE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
DO NOT CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS FROM THE INCLUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downloads?:

Version 1.0 (OLD NOT RECOMMENDED!):
include: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4p3vnp5j8auzd62
random missions example gm: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iceccasfddpdfud
include & random missions example gm (.rar): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?k80gaiwn4crzfjj

Version 2.0:

include: http://www.mediafire.com/?bz2ea2e4z53nke1
random missions example gm: http://www.mediafire.com/?pp72vk4mwpghz8p
include & random missions example gm (.rar) (Does not have mission fail on player death but has 2.0 natives and callbacks): http://www.mediafire.com/?e3kn02cr5gx9dti

Mirrors:
-None-
your welcome to post mirrors of this!

CREDITS:
Код:
/* CREDITS:
** Blabla93 A.K.A [TGG]Bill | Coding the include
** [HiC]TheKiller, Kwarde & RealCop228 for the suggestion of adding a race checkpoints
** Mauzen for having the idea to add OnPlayerMission(playerid) call back!
*/
Please post suggestions comments

Very nice FS and Include. Good job!

May I recommend using race checkpoints instead of actual checkpoints?

May I ask why TheKiller?

I prefer regular checkpoints but maybe i could add a boolean that switches between race and standerd check points?

nice include

thanks vyper hope you like it

Nice release.
I think I'm gonna test it tomorrow. Then I can say if it's a good script or not

Quote:

I prefer regular checkpoints but maybe i could add a boolean that switches between race and standerd check points?

Hmm. Maybe you can better use defines then

pawn Код:
#define USE_RACE_CP //Comment if you wanna use normal CP's
And then:
pawn Код:
#if defined USE_RACE_CP
    //Race CP code
#else
    //Normal CP code
#endif
Kind Regards,
Kwarde

I guess I could use that. Kind of want the user to be able to define weather or not they want to use it depending on the mission.

BLAbla93, really nice include! Thanks for sharing.

Hey, this is pretty cool. I like how you've set it up, but I would agree with [HiC]TheKiller - race checkpoints. It just adds to the server. It's how I would run mine.

Ok in the next version I will add a switch between race checkpoints and non race checkpoints

Great job really nice INC

Nice work, saves you some time, and seems to be quite efficient.

Small suggestion: Add an OnTruckMissionFinished callback. Should be not more than one line and allows more possibilities.

ok I will look into adding that into the next version I also was going to add a StopPlayersCurrentMission(playerid) callback to it also.

I tested it good

version 2.0

Код:
/* CHANGE LOG
*** VERSION 2.0
** You can now cancel a players mission but using CancelPlayersCurrentMission(playerid);
** You can now add custom stuff to when the player finishs the mission using public OnPlayerFinishMission(playerid)
** If you un comment "#define USE_RACE_CHECKPOINT" the Include will use race checkpoints instead of regulare checkpoints!
** You can adjust the amount a player looses when they loose there trailer for 30 seconds if TrailerCheck is enabled using "#define COST_OF_LOST_GOODS"
** You can change the size of the checkpoints using "#define CHECKPOINT_SIZE"
*/
btw you wont haft to change your script with the new update you will just haft to add a callback and forward M_OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint(playerid); to OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint(playerid)

But how i do make, if you are at LS, then loading is at LS, and unloading is at random place. Same with other places.

you can make a random for each city so if your in LS call the LS random to load in LS then the random in another city to unload to.

'ey, if i using a house system with streamer cp's, and will use u with default cps, it will conflict?

if your streamer uses default checkpoints and you have the
Код:
//#define USE_RACE_CHECKPOINT   // Un comment this line to enable Race Checkoints!
Commented you will have problems.

but if you un comment it to use race checkpoints like this
Код:
#define USE_RACE_CHECKPOINT   // Un comment this line to enable Race Checkoints!
it will use race checkpoints and it should not have conflicts!