Looking For A Crash System

Hi, I am looking for a crash system for my server so that the EMS And Fire have something to do

Is there a system on here that anyone knows of?

I did something for my server, its really easy, I used OnVehicleDeath callback to create an object(crashed car) and particle objects(fire) on the place that the car blowed up, and then sending a message to the FD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoamPT
Посмотреть сообщение
I did something for my server, its really easy, I used OnVehicleDeath callback to create an object(crashed car) and particle objects(fire) on the place that the car blowed up, and then sending a message to the FD.
Will you give him the code, or you're just showing off your uber skills to script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoamPT
Посмотреть сообщение
:O

That's awesome as an idea and easy to create...

Why can't I think cool ideas like that

@ admantis
Lol u serious? How is hard is to put an object in the coords that the car blowed up? Anyways I am on the phone so it's a little complicated to post the code in here.

Edit: There's the code.(As you see, that's nothing hard to do, it is so simple)

pawn Код:
public OnVehicleDeath(vehicleid, killerid)
{
    new
        Float:Floats[4];

GetVehiclePos(vehicleid, Floats[0], Floats[1], Floats[2]);
    GetVehicleZAngle(vehicleid, Floats[3]);
    CreateDynamicObject(18691, Floats[0], Floats[1]-4, Floats[2], Floats[3], 0.00000000,0.00000000, 0, 0, _, 200.0);
    CreateDynamicObject(18691, Floats[0], Floats[1]-4, Floats[2]+1, Floats[3], 0.00000000,0.00000000, 0, 0, _, 200.0);
    CreateDynamicObject(3594, Floats[0], Floats[1], Floats[2], Floats[3], 0.00000000,0.00000000, 0, 0, _, 200.0);
    return 1;
}