[Plugin] [DEV] .NET for SA:MP (VB.NET, C#)

Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikel
View Post
The syntax off VB.NET is nothing wrong, it's handy and clear.
vb and vb.net within itself is atrocious, the syntax is just another shitty feature. C++ / C# / Objective C, Python, Java, etc I understand, but vb is just a massive waste of time (imo obviously, don't go flaming me).

Good work with C# however, I look forward to it.

Alpha 1 released.

I get a server crash after pressing any of the dialog buttons (alpha message one):

Quote:

[03:21:09] [join] Player has joined the server (0:127.0.0.1)
[03:21:11] Couldn't find delegate to handle response event. Ignoring...
[03:21:15] [chat] [Player]: lkjlksdjf

The chat you see there was me testing if I was connected before I pressed the dialog to make sure it was indeed due to pressing it and not a timeout issue.

Also in my server window but not the log I get a message about both the netAPI and the Script libs not having entry points.

Any guesses ? I understand it's an alpha so no rush in correcting it or whatever.

PS. There's no source from what I see, anything released here requires the source code to be released with it, just thought I'd let you know incase you didn't dude.

Edit:

Also where does that dialog message come from, I don't see it in the script I'm using (blank example), I assume I could fix it by adding a handler but I don't know the objects (dialog) id.

My bad, I hit the quote instead of edit button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny_k
View Post
I get a server crash after pressing any of the dialog buttons (alpha message one):

The chat you see there was me testing if I was connected before I pressed the dialog to make sure it was indeed due to pressing it and not a timeout issue.

Also in my server window but not the log I get a message about both the netAPI and the Script libs not having entry points.

Any guesses ? I understand it's an alpha so no rush in correcting it or whatever.

PS. There's no source from what I see, anything released here requires the source code to be released with it, just thought I'd let you know incase you didn't dude.

Edit:

Also where does that dialog message come from, I don't see it in the script I'm using (blank example), I assume I could fix it by adding a handler but I don't know the objects (dialog) id.
Ignore the entry point thing, it's not important. Source will be released after alpha versions.
The dialog message comes from the API interally and currently (until end of alpha series) cannot be removed.
Regarding the crashing, what OS are you running it on?

Cheers for the quick reply.

I'm running Win7 x64 dude, latest server/client (just downloaded them tonight), SA 1.0, NET 4.0, VS 2010 express to compile example, no other scripts (filters/plugins etc).

Anyone else getting this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
This might be a nice opportunity for me to learn more about other programming languages, I'm sure to try this out!
What he said ^^

how can i load the gm? where to put the gm dll? thanks

Here's what get when I press spawn button:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymac407
Посмотреть сообщение
I need to know what natives to implement as a matter of priority. The goal is to implement them all, but I'd like some structure to it.
  • I think it would be better to have an abstract class for SAMP.Script with virtual functions rather than an Interfce so we won't have to override all sa-mp callbacks.
  • Also would be good to have a Vector3 struct with X Y Z coordinates (thus we can do mathematical operations on coordinates like Vector3.Dot...etc) instead of using 3 floats.
  • In C# you can write floats as 1958.3783f, 1343.1572f...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hencz
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure you have the last Net Framework installed on your PC.

P.S Nice work dude. I want to see more from this.

What about a little tut so I know how to set up the plugin and create a gamemode in Visual Studio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony_prince
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure you have the last Net Framework installed on your PC.
I do. It's nothing to do with the .net framework version

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Cheers, I know what the error is now. Will be fixed soon. Partially caused by me including an old dll :S

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
  • I think it would be better to have an abstract class for SAMP.Script with virtual functions rather than an Interfce so we won't have to override all sa-mp callbacks.
  • Also would be good to have a Vector3 struct with X Y Z coordinates (thus we can do mathematical operations on coordinates like Vector3.Dot...etc) instead of using 3 floats.
  • In C# you can write floats as 1958.3783f, 1343.1572f...
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me. An interface may be messy when I implement more callbacks.

Alpha 2 Released:

- Improved GC code
- Fixed NULL instance problems, invoking .NET problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikel
Посмотреть сообщение
What about a little tut so I know how to set up the plugin and create a gamemode in Visual Studio?
When it's out of the alpha stage

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Alpha 2 Released:

- Improved GC code
- Fixed NULL instance problems, invoking .NET problems.
Thanks. It works now.

A few more suggestions if you don't mind:
  • The colors we use in pawn (eg. 0xFF3355FF) are of the type uint not int. This is important because the max value of an int (System.Int32) is 0x7FFFFFFF
  • It would be good to have a Color struct. I made one in C#: pastebin
Cheers

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
When it's out of the alpha stage
I would love it to test it now.