[Suggestion] SetPlayerAttachedObject

Hi I have a very cool idea for SetPlayerAttachedObject function.
For it was not the type of problems that limit the function of objects is only 5 SetPlayerAttachedObject can be done to the premises have been created first using CreateObject and then to fynkcji trailed in a way that:
Код:
new obj = CreateObject (2587, 2001.195679, 1547.113892, 14.283400, 0.0, 0.0, 96.0);
SetPlayerAttachedObject (playerid, obj, bone, Float: fOffsetX, Float: fOffsetY, Float: fOffsetZ, Float: fRotX, Float: terry, Float: fRotZ, Float: fScaleX, Float: fScaleY, Float: fScaleZ);
This feature would ask id of the index and using the appropriate function can be added to remove the object.

Probably a lot of people ask questions and what it. And I say so that objects can be created by the streamers that there were no additions to the limit. I hope you will support my idea and will be added in version 0.3c.

P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm from Poland

Its good as it is now, and I think all streamers work with CreatePlayerObject and not CreateObject

Quote:
Originally Posted by FufLa
Посмотреть сообщение
Its good as it is now, and I think all streamers work with CreatePlayerObject and not CreateObject
Must be in streamers CreateObject or CreateStreamedObject because I also added to the form of an object must be visible to all players

Although, you can also use CreatePlayerObject

Please reply

Don't bump after 40 minutes.

But I think that your idea would be the same as the exsisting way of holding objects.

But no thanks to my idea of using the tape with no limit to the added objects to the player

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeNy
Посмотреть сообщение
But no thanks to my idea of using the tape with no limit to the added objects to the player
And? 5 is enough.

But you're annoying man. There are some servers that need a lot more to add to the skin object (I mean here on RP), which is why I would prefer to be able to first create the CreateObject function and then assign to the skin through SetPlayerAttachedObject