What do you do in Sunday?

Well, most of peoples have routine things to do. Especially on Sunday
What do you do on Sunday?

Maybe, getting up at 8 AM, then wash your dogs or some..

The activity you do must be repeated at the next week. [ Habits ]

Just wondering

Mine:
Get up early at 07.30 AM, then change clothes. Get some coffee and eat some breakfast. Go swim if the weather is good. Go back home it's already about 12 PM in the afternoon. And rest is mostly play computer. And just take a nap or some.

This is a pretty useless thread... I go to church, come home and do some school work. After that I check my voicemail and email and make sure I don't have any sales for my small company I should take care of. When that's done, either I come here, do some scripting or work on my own community.

Get up at 9 AM, one of my parents make me an omelette. I eat it, watch some TV, then go on the computer.

Lol, that's my Sunday. The rest of the week is fulltime school and work D:

What do I do on a regular Sunday?
I do my homework, stay on the PC a bit, cry because I haven't done anything that I have planned to finish, cry myself to sleep because I've got nothing else to do.
And no, I'm not emo. Just really bored. *Cough*

Get up and workout (if it is a day for me to do so), eat breakfast and go over to some friends house to watch the football games. Occasionally if I can't go there, I'll watch them at home while doing some computer tasks. When the games are over, I'll go and hang out till around 11, when I come in, eat, shower, and go to sleep.

Get up, go on the wii. Come on the PC later in the afternoon, sort some things out on my Server. Go back to the wii.

Computer, most of the day. I hate church, it's pointless...

[retarded]This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 32 seconds.[/retarded]

Wake up at noon.
Eat lunch
Go on Computer
Eat Dinner
Go back on PC
And the day is over :P

I chillax! No matter what! It's SUNDAY! No any kind of work!

The same as saturday.