[Include] [INC] tAxI's Advanced Streamer Toolkit - UPDATE - 30/01/2008

lol line 812 is:

pawn Код:
ObjectInfo[obcount][ospawndist] = spawn_distance;
which as far as i can tell or have even heard of cannot produce that warning and indeed oncompiling for me it gives no warnings...maybe u got an older version of the compiler lol :S

either way it shouldnt cause u any problems but id love to know why it appears on urs but not mine :S

and as for distances 500 is fairly big for small items like vehicles and pickups. I would recommend:

Vehicles: 200-250

pickups: 200-250

Map Icons: 150-200 (they are only visible on ur minimap when u hit them at about 200m for the first time anyway - GTA sets that)

Objects-small: 200-250

Objects-Medium: 300-400

Objects-Large: 450+

Damn, it worked when i used it only for vehicles and objects. I added map icons, and pickups too, and i get this (all warnings):
Quote:

D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(767) : error 017: undefined symbol "mmmodel"
D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(812) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(850) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(842) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ttype"

lol updated again...

i honestly dont understand why it keeps missing these when i compile to check it...wierd but ur giving it a good test lol

EDIT: redownload again...i discovered ur tag mismatch warning problem...i think my compiler is older and never picked it up...one of the variables (spawndist) wasnt labelled properly as a Float so it wouldn't cause too much probs but i've changed it in the most recent version as of now in the download

Not all things work :/

SetVehicleStreamPos() has no effect, vehicle doesn't move at all
Pickups don't show up too
Same with Objects
Map icons work fine
Vehicles work too, but sometimes when i drive vehicle it suddently changes color (i did SetVehicleUsed(vehicleid,true); under OnPlayerEnterVehicle)
Also it interferes with my car health bar, it thinks vehicle has no health (not always, sometimes it works). Something like GetStreamVehicleHealth would be needed.

I did ActivateAllStreamers(); under OnGameModeInit (i don't have to put 1 between ( and ) right??)

yeah I'll look over the processes...i had a prob with vehicles last night so i have a hunch the same things hapnin with objects and pickups possibly lol

OK i deserve shot...i think im getting tired cos i crossed some of the enum info variables up in my head and got the pickups registered with the minimap and the objects registere with the pickups...dont ask lol

its fixed now...although im not too optomistic of it being perfect yet lol

does not work, when someone conect, my server crashes.

hmmmm are u sure...works fine when i use the commands in my gms :S I'll check it again though :S

Hey tAxI,

Well I took a clean new pwn file, and included the new streamer.

When compiling I get these warnings:

streamer.inc(735) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
streamer.inc(736) : warning 213: tag mismatch
streamer.inc(736) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

So there is still something not right

Cya later!

lol i added wrong file for download sorry...updated :S

Thanks tAxI, Its working perfect now!

Hello all??
Cean you help me for errors please`??

I've not included objects in this streamer as of yet as they don't work at all lol :P

i have managed to fix this though so watch this space later tonight

Is this updated? Does the object streamer work now? I'm currently using xObjects but I like the way you stream you stuff far better, so plz let us know when you've fixed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif[P7
]
Uhm, does the vehicle model streamer actually streams more than 70 models? Like I can add all 211 models?
Well it must work. But you can't add 211 models in one area. That will crash you.
And i don't know if the vehicles are for all players.(if you see 60 models and somebody else 20 different models. Maybe it will crash).

u can add as many models in any one area as u like...my inc has a built in limit where it will stop creating vehicles if u try to go above 68 models at once, but if u add another vehicle of a model that exists then it will still create it

guys this streamer controls everything including model limits :P

Well, I personally crash if i go over 70..

hmmm wierd - maybe i havent updated it...cos there wqas a minor prob in previous version with it :S lol...ill check when i get home

cool that would indeed come in handy.

hella people time out on my server with the vehicle streamer. everything is set. any reason why?

EDIT: i keep getting a warning error processing player message and then i crash.

Do you have the minimap icon streamer running? It uses a LOT of CPU.