[Include] [INC] tAxI's Advanced Streamer Toolkit - UPDATE - 30/01/2008

tAxI's ALL_IN_ONE Streamer Toolkit - objects not yet implemented!!!! (current version 0.2 )
ok some of u noticed that i made a cool wee vehicle streamer in like one hour and i realised that they were pretty damned simple to make in the most basic sense, so I've went a few more steps up the ladder of developement and i've developed a streamer system to manage Vehicles,Objects,Pickups and now EVEN UR MINIMAP can exceed the boring 38 limit it had before!!!

This version id not a fully functional script however, as it says its a tool for adding and managing ur streamed bits and bobs so heres a list of the current commands:

native StartStreaming()
native SetVehicleUsed(vehicleid,bool:toggle)
native ResetVehicleStream(vehicleid)
native CreateStreamVehicle(modelid,Float,Float:y,Float: z,Float:a,col1,col2,spawn_distance)
native GetPlayerVehicleStreamID(playerid)
native GetVehicleStreamID(vehicleid)
native SetVehicleStreamPos(vstreamid,Float,Float:y,Floa t:z,Float:a)
native SetVehicleStreamModel(vstreamid,model)
native ChangeStreamVehiclePaintjob(vstreamid,paintjobid)
native ChangeStreamVehicleColor(vstreamid,col1,col2)
native AddStreamVehicleComponent(vstreamid,componentid)
native CreateStreamMapIcon(markermodel,Float,Float:y,Fl oat:z,Floatpawn_distance);
native ChangeMapIconModel(streamid,newmodel)
native CreateStreamPickup(model,ptype,Float,Float:y,Flo at:z,Floatpawn_distance);

They all do exactly what they say BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT:

must say #include <streamer> at the top of ur script with other includes
Must put SetVehicleUsed(true); at the top of OnPlayerEnterVehicle
Must put ResetVehicleStream(vehicleid); at the top of OnVehicleDeath

GET IT HERE

nice!! ive gotta try this.

lol dam...looks like i fiddles a bit with it too much on last update and now no streamer working...ill revert and work out what happened lol :S - highly experimental hehe

im just a experimenting with stuff a bit to see if i can make it...i know alot of its been done and probs better but i like working it out for meself

although this is givin me a headache cos looks like my timers are being killed and the system relys a bit on a couple of them... :S

edit: no im just dumb...i was trying to assign a value to an array that was weeeeeeeeellllllll out of reach lol so im uploading it now and its working fine atm

just remem for the vehicle streamer to work u need to SetVehicleUsed(vehicleid,true); at OnPlayerEnterVehicle

and also that you must have OnVehicleDeath present in ur script with ResetVehicleStream(vehicleid,delay); under it to reset the streamer for that vehicle

This looks good. I'm wondering, would this fix that issue I was having where all the businesses were not being displayed on the map?

yes paublo it most certainly would...however if ur serious about it i'd wait untill i can perfect this...for my script it will need to be quite heavilly adapted in the code in the INC itself since u need to manage the ID numbers of the minimap display icons...so you would essentially need to alter the addstreamminimapicon process to save id numbers etc as well but i have alreay started to develope that in my GM source...but this is kinda the test for it lol...what i need is for ppl to just use a simple GM like LVDM and create loads of pickups and minimap icons etc and let e know if it works properly as it stands then ill develope the more advanced stuff

i wouldn't suggest using this in combination in my mode as alot of the file stuff relys heavilly on ID numbers for vehicles and pickups being static, as this is the exact opposite...i track the ID numbers for later referrence but i make no attempt to control how they are assigned lol (have a look in the code itself...its kinda tricky but u can get ur head round it I'm sure

UPDATE: ok guys its been updated to the working version now on the download...sorry about that bad one thats been up so far, i was just being dumb lol - the commands all seem to be working well. In other news this inc can also be used to make dynamic vehicles via admin commands but u'll have to design them urself but thats extremely simple...basically u can use all of these commands anywhere in a GM, the addition of objects vehicles minimap icons and pickups it not limited in the slightest to just ongamemodeinit and any u create midgame will be both permanent and streamed along with everything else no problem...well thats the theory and it seems to work so fingers crossed

@B.I.G - you would have to ask pixels^ for details on how to go about using his new commands correctly etc, I'm assuming its just exactly what it says though...temporarilly disable a vehicle spawn point etc, could be adapted to admin car spawning systems etc rather easilly im sure but i'll take a look later

I'll reitterate that i wouldn't reccommend using this particular streamer with anything in my GM cos id numbers get messed up which isnt a big thing for normal GM's but the vehicle and business systems all rely on statci ID's in my GM so be patient...I'm working on it hehe but as i say, time is at a premium :S

Is it possible to link vehicle's to interior now?? Because LinkVehicleToInterior relies on vehicle id.

Oh and there is a problem, i get this when compiling:
Quote:

D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(293) : error 017: undefined symbol "ObjectInfoInfo"
D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(293) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(293) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(293) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(293) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

lol sorry it got caught in a mass replace i did late last ight...now fixed

and unfortunately linkvehicletointerior won't work but rest assured I'm working on it...theres about 10-20 new commands i'm adding like linkstreamvehicletointerior etc

hey tAxI

just noticed a small typo,

stock AddStreamMapIcon(id,markermodel,Float,Float:y,Fl oat:z,spawn_distance)
{
mmcount++;
MapIconInfo[mmcount][mmodel] = markermodel;
MapIconInfo[mmcount][midnum] = id;
MapIconInfo[mmcount][mx_spawn] = x;
MapIconInfo[mmcount][my_spawn] = y;
MapIconInfo[mmcount][mz_spawn] = z;
MapIconInfo[mmcount][mspawndist] = spawn_distance;
return 1;
}

You added 1 "m" to much

@Mao hmmm after checking it its actually deliberate...think i was worried about the number of variables i had named model so basically i just thos shove an m on the front and its known to myself as Minimap model...lol its the way my brain works but u can change it if u like...just watch out for those conflicts if u do though

OK guys...another rather big update...I'm developing this as a tester for eventually adding to my gm etc so im writing in some fairly tricky stuff...there are now a few new commands I've added...heres the new commands list:

native ActivateStreamer(streamtype);
native DeactivateStreamer(streamtype);
native ActivateAllStreamers();
native DeactivateAllStreamers();
native ResetVehicleStream(vehicleid,delay);
native SetVehicleUsed(vehicleid,bool:toggle);
native CreateStreamVehicle(modelid,Float,Float:y,Float: z,Float:a,col1,col2,spawn_distance)
native DestroyStreamVehicle(vstreamid)
native GetPlayerVehicleStreamID(playerid)
native SetVehicleStreamPos(vstreamid,Float,Float:y,Floa t:z,Float:a)
native SetVehicleStreamModel(vstreamid,model)
native ChangeStreamVehiclePaintjob(vstreamid,paintjobid)
native ChangeStreamVehicleColor(vstreamid,col1,col2)
native AddStreamVehicleComponent(vstreamid,componentid)
native AddStreamMapIcon(id,markermodel,Float,Float:y,Fl oat:z,spawn_distance);
native AddStreamObject(objectmodel,Float,Float:y,Float: z,Floatr,Float:yr,Float:zr,Floatpawn_distance) ;
native AddStreamPickup(pickupmodel,ttype,Float,Float:y, Float:z,Floatpawn_distance);

as you can see I'm now adding dsome more advanced features...note that with commands like addstreamvehiclecomponent the vehicle will have that component permanently...it will even respawn after blowing up with the mods in place, same with colors and paintjobs

you can also change the streamed vehicles model and position easilly now midgame if u lik with the changepos and change model functions

again this is experimental but i'l be developing this over the next little while for objects etc as well

the one command i havent quite fixed yet is the linkstreamvehicleto interior but it will be fixed by later tonight...just having som variables issues lol :S

Nice script Taxi, Little Question though, How many objects can this streamer Hold, And what does it mean by minimap? Minimap as in map icons by any chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grove
Nice script Taxi, Little Question though, How many objects can this streamer Hold, And what does it mean by minimap? Minimap as in map icons by any chance?
In theory this can hold as many objects as u can possibly think of but it does have a limit on how many of them can be active at any on point in time...like i think its 150 or 250 so if u had 1000 objects programmed in it would stop spawning objects if 250 had already been spawned...unfortunately there isn't really any way around that as its the sort of ultimate limit that i dont think anyone has ever managed to script around...an UBER LIMIT u might say lol

and in answer to ur last question yes its the map icon streamer...it'll only allow 38 simultaneously...oh and i just thought...thats 38 overall...i'll go fix it so its set to 38 per player as the map icons are set for only one player at a time :S lol...i'll let u know when its updated

ok updated to fix the map icon thing

I cannot connect to the download site

sorry guys looks like my storage is down just now...always happens when i release new versions...damn my host company lol :S

theyr moving from bulgaria to switzerland this evening apparently so it could be down all night sorry...keep checking and u mite get lucky hehe

:P

Temp download mirror till my host gets back up and running:

<removed by me - Check First Page for download!>

Quote:

D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(747) : error 022: must be lvalue (non-constant)
D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(747) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(75 : error 022: must be lvalue (non-constant)
D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(75 : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(812) : warning 213: tag mismatch

grrrrrrr every time i do mass replace it catches things...sigh...oh well are they the only errors u could get?

EDIT: Updated and fixed in first page download link...looks like my hosting is back up so ENJOY!

Now it compiles and works, there is only one warning
Quote:

D:\Gry\GTA San Andreas\samp02-win32\pawno\include\streamer.inc(812) : warning 213: tag mismatch

<edit>One question. Is 500 good spawning distance??