[FilterScript] [FS] tAxI's Vehicle Streamer [v0.2] - add unlimited vehicle spawns and models!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian R.
you don't need a converter, you can do
"edit" -> "replace..." than enter AddStaticVehicle and AddStreamingVehicle
Exactly. you dont need a converter, just use the replace in pawno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre9977
Wow, A cool function

Should know it before, though

// HELP

My carspawns wont show up :S
Make sure you put SetActiveStreamers(bool:vehicle,boolbject,bool ickup,bool:minimap) (change vehicle to true if you want the streamer to work with vehicles) like this:
SetActiveStreamers(bool:true,bool:false,bool:false );

You put this under OnGameModeInIt

Then you put this: ResetVehicleStream(vehicleid,delay) under OnVehiculeDeath (change delay to a number over 5000, i put 8000)

Then this: SetVehicleUsed(vehicleid,bool:toggle) under OnPlayerEnterVehicle and change toggle to true or false depending on whether or not you want your vehicules to reset.

thats because you didnt do exactly as I said. You see where it says:

Quote:

bool:variable
You must change this variable (in red) to: true or false.

And dont forget to give a delay for the required function to work. Also you must have streamer.inc in your /pawno/includes folder.

In your script when you add cars, are you using CreateStreamVehicle or AddStreamingVehicle? Use CreateStreamVehicle, as thats the native in the include file.

Pleas help me, now it's work, he says: 205 cars found! but there are no cars in game..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
Pleas help me, now it's work, he says: 205 cars found! but there are no cars in game..
Read my post above.

Yes i have already do that, my server find 205 cars but if i go to my server.. no cars!

Pleas someone?

Then you both didnt do it properly. I did exactly what taxi says to do, and it works fine in my PEN1 script, there is no reason why it shouldn't work in yours. Go over everything one by one, go slow, write down things you need to remember, and it will work in the end.

Nope, i'm a very good scripter but it don't works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
Nope, i'm a very good scripter but it don't works!

why complicate things for urself...i the streamer version is gonna cause problems then simply dont use it...ue the normal version...it still allows u up to 250 businesses with about 700 vehicles u know

besides editing out the processes and vmenu specially in the streamer will have some unexpectedeffects i'm guessing as they are all tied into the streamer system and it was never designed to run without the XVM system installed oin it

if u just want the streamer stuff then i made an INC version with streamer commands in it so that u can addstreaming vehicles to your own server :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by <tAxI>
why complicate things for urself...i the streamer version is gonna cause problems then simply dont use it...ue the normal version...it still allows u up to 250 businesses with about 700 vehicles u know

besides editing out the processes and vmenu specially in the streamer will have some unexpectedeffects i'm guessing as they are all tied into the streamer system and it was never designed to run without the XVM system installed oin it

if u just want the streamer stuff then i made an INC version with streamer commands in it so that u can addstreaming vehicles to your own server :P
Ya, i now

I aprecciate you work, but the problem is the models...

I set the vehicle...mind in your streamer...but i have more of 90 models...

It, ofr my public server, but it crash players...

i wait for 0.3 samp...

Anything with the dissapearing vehicles?

dude i fixed the model limit overflow problem with that now...the streamer works perfectly...i added about 90 vehicle types at the same spawn point and ran to it and the server didn't crash...it lagged like hell but thats just due to the 70 vehicles spawning all at once...povided u don't have them all at the one spawnpoint then it works a charm now

Relief, I am not able to use the TAXI FS to add cars in the TAXI GM
The cars do not appear
The cars do not appear
The cars do not appear
The cars do not appear
The cars do not appear
The cars do not appear
The cars do not appear

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yo, download it, the original dont work, but this moddifed works. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reamis[LT
]
Bardokas, my friend was looked at this fs, and he found a bug!?
he edited this FS, and now it works.

thanks taxi and bardokas !

http://pastebin.com/f51e8d15
P.S. This Filterscript works for me!
This FS really nice!
i use it

sorry for my bad english.

agreed the modified version o this works but I'll be releasing the new version of this soon enough as well for bugfixes and wee bits and bob but most importantly it will essentially be the demo if the INC system which is also up 4 download but will all be done for you to show you how it all works

probably be done tomorrow night or the weekend if not

plzzzzz help me i downloaded it and i did as u told but my vehicles dont spawning whats the problem (i do not have over 400 vehicles)
so wahts the problem plz help

hmm this is really strange.. it should be "AddstreamingVehicle" so does it stand in the server console: "derected 532 vehicles" but no vehicles spawning . but when i change "AddstreamingVehicle" to "AddStaticVehicle". 0 derected vehicles but then my vehicles spawning does anyone know if "AddStaticVehicle" works and streams?? because "AddstreamingVehicle" don't work for me

addstaticvehicle is a native samp function and will stream as much as a dried out river

short answer: no that wont work lol - as soon as u hit over 700 vehicle ppl will crash using adstatic