Little Suggestions for SA:MP 0.3

whats wrong with the compiler.. the compiler itself is fine... if you want other editors though there's plenty out there.. we're not stopping you

Hello Guys and Girls...
i have a idea for SA-MP
When you start the game begins with a skin of cj but research to play with the skin of people you could buy clothes for the cj.Make Your player...
thx(sry for my bad inglish)

Me and a few friends did some testing with the music from the food vans.

You can only hear other people's music if you are in one of the same vans yourself. If you are both in ice cream trucks and are next to another ice cream truck, you have your music off and the other van has music on, you hear music. You get out of the van, you don't hear music.

there is one, server.cfg and will include: password, rcon_password, filterscripts, gamemodes, announce, hostname, mapname, weburl

and othrer varibles will be used by parameters for samp-server.exe
for example samp-server.exe [bind] [lanmode] [maxplayers] [port] [query]
like CS.

samp-server.exe -bind 127.0.0.1 -maxplayers 50 -port 7777 -query 1

I wrote before, this will be perfect for me.
please samp team look after this

Before developers release 2.5,can they fix something..
Does anyone know that if you go into a cop car you get a shotgun?
Hope it gets fixed because alot of RP servers have Dmers who get shotguns from Cop cars.
Thanks,Karlip.
PS Devs: U know the other siren of cop cars? Sync that too. (If you hold the siren button).

Quote:
Originally Posted by [OTR
Karlip ]
Before developers release 2.5,can they fix something..
Does anyone know that if you go into a cop car you get a shotgun?
Hope it gets fixed because alot of RP servers have Dmers who get shotguns from Cop cars.
Thanks,Karlip.
PS Devs: U know the other siren of cop cars? Sync that too. (If you hold the siren button).
shotgun from cop cars its the way it is, this is native from gta and i dont think its possibe to change it

Very easy to change with a simple few lines of code under "OnPlayerEnterVehicle"

Onplayerexitvehicle

Just add

Resetplayerweapons(playerid);

lol, but then if you had a rocket launcher or something, when you exited the vehicle it wouldn't save, it would just clear all the weapons =/

hi, i wrote some of theese to another topics. and also did not write to
suggestions topic because its very crowded.

0. The most important update for me:

the server.cfg will include: password, rcon_password, filterscripts, gamemodes, announce, hostname, mapname, weburl

and othrer varibles will be used by parameters for samp-server.exe
--> samp-server.exe [bind] [lanmode] [maxplayers] [port] [query]
like CS.

example usage for windows server:

samp-server.exe -bind 127.0.0.1 -maxplayers 50 -port 7777 -query 1

this is real important for me.
please care samp team.

And i have some other requests:

1. Add multicolorable strings for chat box. To use ~r~ ~w~ etc.

2. Fix: /rcon password 0 removes the password but server is still seems as passworded.

3. Fix: back knife bug : if you kill somebody with knife from back ( there is a special action, artistic stuff)
the killed player fels down and does not die. So he walks into ground as death and killer cannot kill him
until somebody kill the killed player. This %90 happens with knife from back killing.

4. Fix: parachute : Sometimes parachute does not open, it sounds like open but there is no parachute and you hit and you die.
That happens gamemodes that have cars, i think.

5. Fix: SendDeathMessage writes wrong things. For ex.
There is a hydra. There is player A , B on foot and player C is driving hydra.
Player C send rockets to player A with hydra and player A did not die. Player A's life decreased some.
Now player C gets out and player B driver hydra. Player B sends rocket to player A, player A dies now, and SendDeathMessage writes
player C killed player A (bomb symbol). That must be player B killed A but writes C killled A(old driver).
ex: you kill somebody with M4, SendDeathMessage writes exploded...

6. Add: DropWeapons(playerid);
All his weapons, with real ammos, will be dropped. We can use it on OnPlayerDeath so we wont be have to do getplayerweapon then set them as pickupable. This will be much easy.

7. Add: AllowAmmuNation(1 or 0);
Ammu nations can be enabled or disabled.

8. Change: ShowPlayerMarkers(1-0); TO ShowPlayerMarkers(1-0,1-2); that means
ShowPlayerMarkers(enabled-disabled,show all-show team only); teams will be set with
SetPlayerTeam function and ShowPlayerMarkers will show that teams, or all players.

9. Remove: please remove shoutgun from police car. when you enter a cop car, you get a shoutgun. that must be removed.

Some suggestions from me for 0.2.5
Please look after samp team
but 0 is the most important

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAlone
Special Actions: Smoke, Drink(with walk), Eat Gamburger, pizza, etc.
Walk Styles: CJ, Man, Girl, Woozie, gangsta etc.
Both are possible in 0.2x but eating with elements is not(if you meant that).
Check Seif's walking styles.

well maybe when ur surfing for servers u dont wanna look at the boring white skin hmmmmmm?

I'm sure being forced to look at a gray background for a few seconds must be like torture.

Kapil, i now, it made Seif, but it have some bugs [when u go on perpendicular wall, animation begin twitch]

More idea

Сhoke of Tear Gas (with loose HP)

Isn't that grey, like, a system color? Like, when you change the background color in Personalize -> Apperance, SAMP's windows color should change too

In my opinion that would just be a waste of time, I understand that it will look more interesting if you could have some different choices of backgrounds, skins etc but it's only a server browser not some kind of Xfire where you communicate or something

would be awesome to have a modifications installer for the server.
What i mean is: Server X uses a skin and weapons modpack for example. If the player tries to connect, a downloader will pop up and ask if he wants to install the mods. If he doesnt want to, he cant connect to the server. This is like MTA and CS downloader.
The server owner could insert the mods maybe in a folder on scriptfiles or something like that, then run it with the pawno.
For example:
LoadScriptFile(scriptfiles/catalinaskin.dff)
LoadScriptFile(scriptfiles/catalinaskin.txd)

(Dunno how the downloader would be scripted in. Just something accessible.)

After he downloads, a SAMP mod installer would pop up, and it would install the files in the proper .img or data file or sound file place.
Like, you get a browser and select the GTA Folder u want to install the files, then the installer will search for the original files all around .img, .ogg, etc, and replace them with the server files.

Was going to suggest a second thing, but forgot

New Function: GetVehicleColors(vehicleid, color1, color2);

Using AddStatic/CreateVehicle(Ex), OnVehicleRespray, and ChangeVehicleColor, scripting a GetVehicleColors function would be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-V-D-K
Velocity, means speed.

It's not AddEnter, but AddEnex (that's how it is called)

so something like:
Code:
AddEnex(x, y, z, int, vir, x2, y2, z2, int2, vir2);
Same problem again

You'll need spawn coordinates and the facing angle inside and outside (+ 8 floats)