Cars spawning in wrong places ?

So i noticed that some of my cars spawn on wrong places, it's a couple of meters away from their actual spawn and when i want to teleport to them i teleport on their actual spawn and not to the desired car.

I also noticed that this effects only the cars in my stream range and once ther unstreamed some of them (not all of them) return to their actual spawn.

Then accidentaly i changed my spawn place and all the cars spawned normal again, and when i changed my spawn to the first one the cars went crazy again.

The spawn is the Johnson's house, and when i spawn inside it, cars outside it have a bug with their spawn...

I wouldn't like to change my spawn place only because of that nasty bug, but if i can't find a solution i'll just have to.

So did anyone ever experience something like this? And hopefuly found a solution? Thanks.

Try a vehicle streamer?

SA:MP already has built-in one.

It only supports 2000 cars, so if you're over that, get a streamer. If not, try a streamer anyways.

I have less than 300, and i surely don't need a streamer.

Trying one won't hurt. I've heard of people having few cars and having the same problem and they tried a streamer and it fixed it.

That was before 0.3 came out, 0.3 suposed to fix the bug of not spawning cars in the right places.

Like I said, it wouldn't hurt to try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Vortex
Like I said, it wouldn't hurt to try it.
Actually, it would. SA:MP has a built in vehicle streamer, using a secondary streamer would be illogical and stupid.

It may have been a smart move in 0.2, but it's really not in 0.3.

The vehicle's position changes (more often than not) because it falls through the ground due to the ground not loading in time to catch it. Try changing the vehicle's Z position by like 0.5