Include for pausemenu

Could someone make me an include that gives this function:

IsPlayerPaused(playerid, 1)

So i can send a message to all if they are.

don't think its possible exept if there is a Esc button in keystate like : if(KEY_ESC) return Paused = 1

It is possible - If the player returns 0 on onplayerupdate i think.

OnPlayerUpdate isn't called when a player is paused, so you could set a 1 second timer under OnPlayerUpdate, and kill it next time OPU is called, then if the timer is called, they haven't updated for 1 second, meaning they are paused.

it is posible i hawe seen it on some server but idk how...

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=78166.0

YUP doesn't work for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep.
OnPlayerUpdate isn't called when a player is paused, so you could set a 1 second timer under OnPlayerUpdate, and kill it next time OPU is called, then if the timer is called, they haven't updated for 1 second, meaning they are paused.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: