[GameMode] South-West Roleplay - 100% Realistic | Not a edit.

I'd look at it but people said the true name of it was "SandNigger" Wigger" Roleplay Lol jk hahahahah xD

Nice eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Kerns
Anyone know how i fix these errors?

Код:
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(17785) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(17786) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(17796) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.
Код:
strtok(string[], &idx, seperator = ' ')
{
	new ret[256], i = 0, len = strlen(string);
	while(string[idx] == seperator && idx < len) idx++;
	while(string[idx] != seperator && idx < len)
	{
	  ret[i] = string[idx];
	  i++;
		idx++;
	}
	while(string[idx] == seperator && idx < len) idx++;
	return ret;
}

Locate these lines Then delete it

I think i noticed a pattern kind of thing here. When you leave the original script alone (When you first downloaded it) it compiles nicely and when you go in game the age system and everything else displays. But when you change the websites on the script and the Host name on the script (West-Roleplay) For some reason when you go in game nothing appears but those pictures that everyone has been posting.

Is there a way to change the name on his RP name to your own and the website also without all this happening? If so can you please help me? Whick is why some people have trouble while other do not!

How Can I Add New Jobs? Because in the game mode just 3 job...And it is very few. Please Help meeee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeGe88
How Can I Add New Jobs? Because in the game mode just 3 job...And it is very few. Please Help meeee!
To add new Jobs

YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SCRIPT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeGe88
To add new Jobs

YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SCRIPT!
Does this apply in real life too? Because I'm sure Obama would like to hear about this.

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn [BINMAN
]

Nice.
You think that was nice? You clearly haven't seen Eric's TV show... hosted by Eric Owogwog:

So anyone know how i can fix the factions systems because as everyone may know the commands do not work, and when you enter the car it says you cannot be in this vehicle or something like that.

does anyone hawe problem with PICKUPS ?for me they dont show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianghaoz
i tried putting the South-WestRP file into the filterscripts. but it still doesn't work
omg -.-

Put the Gamemode in the Map "gamemodes'

And put the folder in the map "scriptfiles"

Why can no one send me a Downloadlink 4 this Gamemode??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky®
Why can no one send me a Downloadlink 4 this Gamemode??!!!
there is a download link, at the bottom of the first post.

Download -.-

Ok i've been working on debuggin this scirpt, Does anyone know where the bug is when you restart the server everyone dies? I made a command to saveaccounts but when i /gmx the server it sets health to 0 when the last save health stats was 100. I can't figure out what's causing it, Anyone mind helping me? When i comment out SetPlayerHealth on pSpawn you don't die, So it's either have to do with saving but it seems to save fine it just sets the health to 0 on a gmx

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SL~RP
ihatetn931 ]
Ok i've been working on debuggin this scirpt, Does anyone know where the bug is when you restart the server everyone dies? I made a command to saveaccounts but when i /gmx the server it sets health to 0 when the last save health stats was 100. I can't figure out what's causing it, Anyone mind helping me? When i comment out SetPlayerHealth on pSpawn you don't die, So it's either have to do with saving but it seems to save fine it just sets the health to 0 on a gmx
ugh those bugs were annoying thank god we have them fixxed on coa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giogimic
Quote:
ihatetn931 ]
ugh those bugs were annoying thank god we have them fixxed on coa
Ya that's a lot of help, Can we say spam?

Quote:
ihatetn931 ]
In the script the /gmx command is written as rcon, i always just use the red alert and kick everyone before doing /gmx so that way it doesn't kill everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedrumer03
Quote:
ihatetn931 ]
In the script the /gmx command is written as rcon, i always just use the red alert and kick everyone before doing /gmx so that way it doesn't kill everyone
It also does it sometimes when you just login, Just give me a line or somthing that is causing the problem and i will fix it myself i just can't figure out what's causing them to die I save Accounts open the file, Health is set to 100 i /gmx and open player file again and health is at 0.0 before i even login

Quote:
ihatetn931 ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedrumer03
Quote:
ihatetn931 ]
It also does it sometimes when you just login, Just give me a line or somthing that is causing the problem and i will fix it myself i just can't figure out what's causing them to die I save Accounts open the file, Health is set to 100 i /gmx and open player file again and health is at 0.0 before i even login
This is all i can find that has to do with /gmx
Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/gmx", true) == 0)
		{
			if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 4)
			{
				SendRconCommand("gmx");
				return 1;
			}
		}
I can't find any reason why the people die, i use the /codered which kicks everyone even myself, and i restart the server manually after i have up loaded all my files

Quote:
ihatetn931 ]
This is all i can find that has to do with /gmx
Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/gmx", true) == 0)
		{
			if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 4)
			{
				SendRconCommand("gmx");
				return 1;
			}
		}
I can't find any reason why the people die, i use the /codered which kicks everyone even myself, and i restart the server manually after i have up loaded all my files

BTW: Has anyone found a way to fix the factions im getting tired of redoing them everytime i have to restart