[GameMode] South-West Roleplay - 100% Realistic | Not a edit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric_
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummi1337
after i have typed in my pass, it pops up: fill in information

what do i do? pm me
O M F G.. You guys are a bunch of idiots.. I've said it many times..
IF THE REGISTRATION DOESN'T WORK PUT THE FUCKING SouthwestRP FOLDER IN THE FUCKING SCRIPTFILES FOLDER.
Story
Ehhh. It was up for sale before, sold it once. But fuck it now, I really don't want to tell this script anymore, I made the money I needed and that's call.

Features
Security - The server has a encryption, so it doesnt show the password blah blah

Anticheat - A serverside weapon hack! Every weapon is stored in the player's file, and everytime a player's file doesnt match the weapon they get banned (( sorry, it's hard to explain ))

Saving - Weapon saving from all weapon slots are saved, So is money etc...

Housing - 350 houses spread across San Fierro. A dynamic system, you can move around houses also.

Businesses - 30 businesses around San Fierro, you can create more if needed!

Faction System - Hold up to 30 factions, this can be easily changed ingame

Public Places - You can make up to 30 public places. (( Example: Police, Fire ))

Tazer - The tazer shot is dynamic, you can taze a player with a SD Pistol

Sniper Shot - Good for mafiaa, You can snipe people, one shot kill.

Bombs - Yes there is a bomb system, You can plant bombs, make bombs, and give bombs.

Admin System - About 60 Admin commands, There are two groups, Moderator / Admin.

Drug System - You can buy drugs at a place in San Fierro, you have to plant them and watch the plant grow (( Made with objects )). The drugs step is like this:
  • Buy drug seeds
  • Plant drug seeds
  • Grow them
  • Use them
Police / FBI - Plenty of FBI commands and police commands, commands listed below:

Code:
Police:
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Faction Commands - /cuff, /uncuff, /(m)egaphone, /radio, /(su)uspect, /backup, /backupclear");
			  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Faction Commands - /(de)partment, /arrest, /duty, /checksb, /opendoor, /closedoor,/opendoor2, /closedoor2");
			  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Faction Commands - /lockertakecash, /lockerputcash, /takedrivinglic, /takeweaponlic, /revokedrugs");
			  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Faction Commands - /opengate, /closegate, /frisk, /unjail, /armtazer, /showbadge, /prison, /unprison");
			  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Faction Commands - /lockerputgun, /lockertakegun, /ticket");

FBI:
			  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Faction Commands - /cuff, /uncuff, /wanted, /(de)partment, /(su)uspect, /arrest, /duty, /frisk");
			  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Faction Commands - /clearwanted, /checksb, /(mi)c, /opendoor, /closedoor, /opendoor2, /closedoor2");
			  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Faction Commands - /lockertakecash, /lockerputcash, /takedrivinglic, /takeweaponlic, /revokedrugs");
			  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Faction Commands - /unjail, /armtazer, /showbadge, /putcam, /viewcam, /prison, /unprison");
			  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Faction Commands - /lockerputgun, /lockertakegun");
MOTD - Have a MOTD system that can be set by admins and moderators

EMT - EMTS can heal people who are dead. Players who die, reset in there position in a animation.
They can accept death, or just wait for a EMT. Accepting death makes a player in heaven for 2 minutes.

Taxi - Taxi faction is also there. You can set your fare and then people can call you to get picked up

GPS System - You will know your location via GPS, a message above your health bar will tell you your location

Jobs - Most of the jobs are faction jobs. (( Police, FBI, MEDIC, Taxi, News Reporter )). Other jobs are: Trucker, Mechanic, Product Deliver, Hotdog Dealer.

Sidejobs - Sidejobs include: Sweeper, Paperboy, Bus Driver.

License System - You can have a drivers license, fishing license, and a weapon license. They can all be bought except for the drivers. The drivers license is gotten by a driving test.

Animations - Animations are provided. About 30 of them.

Dynamic Registration System - Register your age, your religon

Dynamic Customization Character System - When registering you can customize your characters: walk, clothes, sex and fighting style.

Stores - Up to 12 types of stores you can make.

Dynamic Infobox system - This is a function you can use to show a small black box with text in it.

Faction Leadership - Faction leaders can invite, kickout, and set ranks for there faction.

Bugs
I will guarantee there will be bugs found. But not more than 2. The vehicle system is really buggy. So expect to see bugs from there.

Bads
We have only one bad thing, and this is the vehicle ownership. The vehicle ownership wasnt made in SW-RP. It was buggy as fuck. So I removed it.

- Credits Cammy - Mapping.

Ok, i'm running out of things I scripted for the server.. anyways. The script is a long script and it was made with alot of work into it.

nice and good as always

keep up the good work

Nice work, though this isn't exactly a roleplaying enviroment so you should cut out with the OOC brackets.

Good Job
keep it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgonX
Nice work, though this isn't exactly a roleplaying enviroment so you should cut out with the OOC brackets.
Sowwy :P

WOW!Seems awsome.

I am downloading it just to see the Dynamic Customization Character System.It should be good

Great Job

Really nice to see a legendary script released.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memoryz
Really nice to see a legendary script released.

Thanks
Thanks,
4 FUCKING MONTHS ON WORKING ON THIS

I hope everyone enjoys it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souvlaki [Breakdown Roleplay
]
WOW!Seems awsome.

I am downloading it just to see the Dynamic Customization Character System.It should be good

Great Job
Ofc it's good, it's by Eric_

good script man
keep up the great work !

IMPORTANT: GIVING AWAY THE DOMAIN FOR ANYONE BESIDES CODY_JONES
http://www.South-WestRP.com

After I register, it says to fill in info about my character.

But then nothing happens after that...

It's me Fresh your buddy again. I love this 5/5!

-Fresh

Quote:

The age dialog doesnt show?

Quote:
Quote:

The age dialog doesnt show?
Nope, here is a screenshot:

[img width=1024 height=640]http://i45.tinypic.com/55lbhc.png[/img]

OMG!I love the Dynamic Customization Character System.It influenced me to make one(not so good) for my script.The only thing that makes me sad with releasing it is that this script will end up as GF.multi-edited and 1000 times re-released

Quote:
]
OMG!I love the Dynamic Customization Character System.It influenced me to make one(not so good) for my script.The only thing that makes me sad with releasing it is that this script will end up as GF.multi-edited and 1000 times re-released
Memoryz, he was able to get passed it lol..

You're doing something wrong..

Quote:
Quote:
]
Memoryz, he was able to get passed it lol..

You're doing something wrong..
IDK, I re-downloaded your script and still the same thing...

Did you put the South-WestRP folder in scriptfiles?

Quote:
Did you put the South-WestRP folder in scriptfiles?
Yeah I was gonna ask you that too