[GameMode] South-West Roleplay - 100% Realistic | Not a edit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn [BINMAN
]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekom
A lot of things are from GodFather and Carlito's. Don't say the script is 100% from scratch
From Godfather? are ya god damn joking me? I DO not see any godfather in there it does look like from scratch it does not even look like carlitos AND IT does not even look like GF
It's quite obviously a highly edited CRP you can tell by looking at the variables and the functions, mostly just changed the names.
Simple CRP did not have rentable cars and other shit but few LEO commands and general ones I do not see just changed names.
Rentable cars can be scripted with 5 lines of code.

I don't think you understand what highly edited means, he obviously ADDED stuff otherwise it wouldn't be an edit he would just be rereleasing CRP.

Quote:
]
Quote:
Quote:
A lot of things are from GodFather and Carlito's. Don't say the script is 100% from scratch
From Godfather? are ya god damn joking me? I DO not see any godfather in there it does look like from scratch it does not even look like carlitos AND IT does not even look like GF
It's quite obviously a highly edited CRP you can tell by looking at the variables and the functions, mostly just changed the names.
Hold on , I'm correcting myself , it is a edit of carlito's roleplay , variables are changed so are functions . And as you know people at CRP vehicle system couldn't work , now do you understand what I mean?

But it does not look like changed name...

OH wait I know how Edits look likes i see GF edits EVERYTIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneThatOwnZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooomi
/setleader is bugged/not working ?

or you can tell me faction id's ??

ps 1,2,3,4 doesnt work
0 is SFPD

I've looked through this script, Looks like its a heavily edited CRP edit due to some of the commands and what they do..
i know, but what about other factions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Forsaken
Quote:
]
Quote:
Quote:
Hold on , I'm correcting myself , it is a edit of carlito's roleplay , variables are changed so are functions . And as you know people at CRP vehicle system couldn't work , now do you understand what I mean?
adding a car system to any gamemode is easy, just know what your doing or simple remove the old one and make your own i made my own vehicle system witch is stored in mysql witch saves mods buyable owner vehicle name owner etc.. its easy work. want me to make a vehicle system to fit this mode?

Adding commands to this script will cause crashes! It's unstable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddoX [BINMAN
]
Uhm, no it won't, stop trolling, and fuck off the topic..

PS: LOL. You guys have go to be kidding me? It's a script, get over it. You cant say U USED pCAR ARRAY U STEAL SCRIPT. Just imagine how many scripts there are that use a array called 'pCAR' (i havent actually looked at the scripts, im just using relative examples here).
If you want to look at it that way, the fact that all the scripts on samp have a login and register command must mean that the script was stolen.

Just sayin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Forsaken
Quote:
]
Quote:
Quote:
adding a car system to any gamemode is easy, just know what your doing or simple remove the old one and make your own i made my own vehicle system witch is stored in mysql witch saves mods buyable owner vehicle name owner etc.. its easy work. want me to make a vehicle system to fit this mode?
Yea i think that will be great,that will make the gamemode more better and btw nice GameMode Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddoX [BINMAN
]
It will.. if you don't know how to add them correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriezaS
there are only 2 Faction's?
are you so lazy to do more? :O

still these factions are not done yet you need to set types too.

For it seatch the topic i wrote it 4 times i bet.

how to assign a car to faction?

Have this a carsystem?

lol. Poorly scripted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callump01
Problem.

When the answers come up and i type C nothing happens and my name dosen't show it just says ' >> C'
First one to answer and fix this problem ill let be Head Administrator on my Server.

Thanks in Advance,
- Callump01
Try it in lowwercase - c not C, worked for me.

Tried that, Didn't work.
Heres the steps i take...

1) Download the file
2) Put SWRP.amx and SWRP that where in the folder into my gamemodes folder.
3) Change the config to play SWRP.

Am i supposed to be doing something with PAWN because i cant compile because it says;
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\[REMOVED]\Desktop\[REMOVED]\pawno\include\SWRP.pwn(10) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dini"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
The offer is still on to anybody who can fix this,
Regards,
- Callump01

Quote:
Tried that, Didn't work.
Heres the steps i take...

1) Download the file
2) Put SWRP.amx and SWRP that where in the folder into my gamemodes folder.
3) Change the config to play SWRP.

Am i supposed to be doing something with PAWN because i cant compile because it says;
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\[REMOVED]\Desktop\[REMOVED]\pawno\include\SWRP.pwn(10) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dini"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
The offer is still on to anybody who can fix this,
Regards,
- Callump01
Copy the WHOLE includes folder too and place it in /pawno/

So i move South-WestRP to /pawno/includes or /pawno/ ??
Regards,
- Callump01

Quote:

So i move South-WestRP to /pawno/includes or /pawno/ ??
Regards,
- Callump01
you have folder's in the wrong place also make sure you open the pawno.exe from that folder not another other wise if you have 2 pawno folders the one without the include could be the one your script is opening by witch will say the include is not found.

I just put the folder and gamemode in C:\Documents and Settings\[REMOVED]\Desktop\[REMOVED]\pawno\include

Is that right? But i did that and open SWRP.pwn in pawno and it still comes up with an error.

Regards,
- Callump01