[GameMode] South-West Roleplay - 100% Realistic | Not a edit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick1995
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(4182 ) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(6474 ) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(6575 ) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(6764 ) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(6997 ) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(7154 ) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(7299 ) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(7591 ) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(7679 ) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(8139 ) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(1778 4) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(1778 5) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(1779 5) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\xampp\htdocs\sampserver\gamemodes\SWRP.pwn(2238 4) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ret_memcpy"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

13 Errors.
-.- Easy things
Go to the lines

And replace the error'd lines with:

Код:
new tmp[256];
Waa laa, no more errors!

i still cant get the police place working i made myself a leader but i still cant go on duty

jesus can you people search? i wrote about PD already you need to do /afactiontype or its /factiontype dunnoh forgot to Type 1

LEARN TO DAMN SEARCH

Do not edit/use this script if you do not know how script.
You will not even understand the script. If you edit it you will fuck it up and then we must help you.

i really dont know how to enter houses, bank and others ?

just press "enter" on your keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenYuri
just press "enter" on your keyboard
thanks!

/setleader is bugged/not working ?

or you can tell me faction id's ??

ps 1,2,3,4 doesnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooomi
/setleader is bugged/not working ?

or you can tell me faction id's ??

ps 1,2,3,4 doesnt work
0 is SFPD

I've looked through this script, Looks like its a heavily edited CRP edit due to some of the commands and what they do..

great release... lol lots of people are having trouble to compile... always teh beginenrs

SFPD is bugged, you can't use any of your command and can't even get on duty.

da besttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNe0
SFPD is bugged, you can't use any of your command and can't even get on duty.
No one helps lazy idiots...

SEARCH for god sake i posted it now like 3 times

Eric_ Do you need a mirror of the script? if this one will go off the nabcakes will spam u with PM xD

wops sorry for double post didnt saw i post one alreaDY >.<

Erm Eric, i got all the way too the Quick Question section.. and i tried everything C /C 3 all of the answers i could think of, nothing works.. >.< What do ya type ??

Great Script BTW !! Love the Registration !

A lot of things are from GodFather and Carlito's. Don't say the script is 100% from scratch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekom
A lot of things are from GodFather and Carlito's. Don't say the script is 100% from scratch
From Godfather? are ya god damn joking me? I DO not see any godfather in there it does look like from scratch it does not even look like carlitos AND IT does not even look like GF

This script is pure scratch . Now GTFO if you're jelaous , that you couldn't create it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaco
Quote:
From Godfather? are ya god damn joking me? I DO not see any godfather in there it does look like from scratch it does not even look like carlitos AND IT does not even look like GF
It's quite obviously a highly edited CRP you can tell by looking at the variables and the functions, mostly just changed the names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn [BINMAN
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaco
Quote:
It's quite obviously a highly edited CRP you can tell by looking at the variables and the functions, mostly just changed the names.
Simple CRP did not have rentable cars and other shit but few LEO commands and general ones I do not see just changed names.