Pawno is driving me fucking crazy

Well, for the past 5 days pawno has been fucking annoying.Every time a open a script and try to compile it , the compiler just goes blank, no message no errors nothing!I've deleted and re-downloaded server package 5 times, kept replacing etc.Every time i replace it works for a few hours, when i close the script & open it again it wont compile.I'm not sure what this problem is, I've given my system information below:

System:Compaq Presario V6000T

I've had this problem as well. It just suddenly got fixed after leaving it alone for awhile, there was no real cure to it. In the meantime, you should try downloading a different editor to use. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Scripting_Editors

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Xerxes_
I've had this problem as well. It just suddenly got fixed after leaving it alone for awhile, there was no real cure to it. In the meantime, you should try downloading a different editor to use. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Scripting_Editors
I tried SAM[P] its even more of a pain in the ass.Could someone just give me a direct solution please.

The only time the compiler has been blank for me,
Is when i have a big script, I leave it for 5 minutes, Then it comes up,
Tried that?

Try to not open a gamemode/fs and comply the default one once you open pawn.exe and see if it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1nux
Try to not open a gamemode/fs and comply the default one once you open pawn.exe and see if it works
I didnt understand wtf you said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torran
The only time the compiler has been blank for me,
Is when i have a big script, I leave it for 5 minutes, Then it comes up,
Tried that?
hmm.....But when i dont have the amx and just .pwn, i open it compile it and it says unable to compile when there is nothing wrong :S
And when there is already a amx (which it should replace on compile) it just says scriptname.pwn has been compiled but nothing on the compiler screen, and when i check the amx its still the same size.When i run the server with that compiled amx it says unable to find gamemode0 meaning there is something wrong.

BUMP , please help people

Don't open the script on double clicking on it, but open your (latest) pawno and open the script from it

check if your path to the AMX contains weird symbols (or even spaces), otherwise try yet another editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
Don't open the script on double clicking on it, but open your (latest) pawno and open the script from it
latest pawno as in the last script i edited which worked?